New Deathfire Gasp + Swain torment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyMain IsBannedd

12-15-2012

Hey guys, was just wondering if anybody knows these stack? For those who don't understand what I'm talking about, Deathfire Grasp causes the target to take 20% more magical damage, and Swain's torment causes the target to take 20% more damage from Swain's abilities. Does this cause the target to take 40% more damage? Also, if you torment the target first, does Deathfire Grasp deal an additional 20% damage from the on use? Thanks in advance.

SalleDeBain

12-15-2012

Not sure if the increased dmg stacks, but im pretty sure it does. And yes, swain torment increases deathfire grasp dmg.

Lucavai

12-22-2012

if its % then it would be multiplicative not additive, and not sure which one amps more, would using torment first ampplify dfg? or just the other way around?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMain IsBannedd View Post
Hey guys, was just wondering if anybody knows these stack? For those who don't understand what I'm talking about, Deathfire Grasp causes the target to take 20% more magical damage, and Swain's torment causes the target to take 20% more damage from Swain's abilities. Does this cause the target to take 40% more damage? Also, if you torment the target first, does Deathfire Grasp deal an additional 20% damage from the on use? Thanks in advance.
It stacks multiplicatively. No, Swain's torment does not cause DFG to do more, it states clearly in the tool tip that it increases Swain's abilities, not items.

Though as far as DFG on Swain its worth a try, I sure wouldn't build it first, but after a few items I would imagine it to be useful. Its still roughly another 13% damage(Don't quote my math here.) and I imagine as a 4th or 5th item, that's quite a bit more.

The only problem I see with DFG is Swains generally tend to build tankier and DFG doesn't assist that much.