Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garen's spin works with new SOTD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erazmus

12-15-2012

Quote:
Out Played:
mite b cool as a gimmicky last item, but I'm not seeing how this would be better than any other build as attk speed is his worst stat by FAR.

Don't you take this discovery away from me ;-;

Bananoid

12-15-2012

Quote:
Out Played:
mite b cool as a gimmicky last item, but I'm not seeing how this would be better than any other build as attk speed is his worst stat by FAR.

Really? Even worse than AP or mana? How is attack speed EVER remotely bad on an AD champion? You can always auto attack when your cooldowns aren't up.

Erazmus

12-15-2012

Quote:
bananoid:
really? Even worse than ap or mana? How is attack speed ever remotely bad on an ad champion? You can always auto attack when your cooldowns aren't up.

and crit

Yma Sumac

12-15-2012

go ahead and try this in a real game

then you get sploded for spending too much gold buying that and not health

Timebomb0800

12-15-2012

whats SOTD?

Magik

12-15-2012

Quote:
Bananoid:
Really? Even worse than AP or mana? How is attack speed EVER remotely bad on an AD champion? You can always auto attack when your cooldowns aren't up.

the point is hes melee

so you typically build for ad for abilities and combos etc, then try to be tanky

itw orks for ad carries since they are ranged, but melee fighters etc need to be tanky.

not many abilities actually benefit from having lots of AS. better to be tanky, have your combo deal a lot, then survive to use it again

wheresmyfreename

12-15-2012

That would explain a lot...

I was getting obliderated by a garen a few games ago who's items were black cleaver/merc scimitar/ and sotd and I was wondering why he was devestating me with his spin and im like why did he build SoTD lawl...

Weenarg

12-15-2012

WTf

Erazmus

12-15-2012

Quote:
SirIsaacExcant:
That would explain a lot...

I was getting obliderated by a garen a few games ago who's items were black cleaver/merc scimitar/ and sotd and I was wondering why he was devestating me with his spin and im like why did he build SoTD lawl...

Win

AHUEAHUEAHUEA

12-15-2012

Don't forget to crit your Q too.