Help for choosing a new top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethereal Abyss

12-15-2012

I'm a pretty passive player who likes farming(like usual) but I can be aggressive when the time requires me to be. I own Irelia who is my main top; hopefully that'll give you a idea of how i play too. As said i own Irelia, Rengar, zed, and Jayce. I have few cause I have a really hard time choosing top champs xD. I dont want suggestions such as Darius, Jax, nidalle, or Olaf. Please help and thank you ;D.

Skoonie

12-15-2012

Cho'gath is a reliable pick for top lane. He can keep himself healthy through minion kills, has a great amount of CC (as well as the only AoE silence in the game), and has a True Damage ult that gives him more base health the more he kills with it. Cho is also relatively cheap at 1300 IP.

Ethereal Abyss

12-16-2012

Sorry not really in to chogath D:...i actually have him xD

QRSx

12-16-2012

go with the v-neck

they can be tasteful and sexy

Ethereal Abyss

12-16-2012

bump

Crazy Crann

12-16-2012

Have you considered Vlad? He has sustain like Irelia and really benefits from a more passive early game, until he hits six, and then he can become an outright monster with his ult and pool.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xParaDoXz View Post
I dont want suggestions such as Darius, Jax, nidalle, or Olaf.
Why not?

I mean, it's really hard to give suggestions based on such limited information. Why don't you want these kind of suggestions? I don't see what these champions have in common, and you don't tell us what you don't like about these champs, so I don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xParaDoXz View Post
I'm a pretty passive player who likes farming(like usual) but I can be aggressive when the time requires me to be.
Based on this sentence, there is not a champion in the game that fits your playstyle better than Jax.

jmlinden7

12-16-2012

Irelia. You just farm at tower until lvl9, then you kill everything and nobody can stop you.

Ethereal Abyss

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Why not?

I mean, it's really hard to give suggestions based on such limited information. Why don't you want these kind of suggestions? I don't see what these champions have in common, and you don't tell us what you don't like about these champs, so I don't know what to tell you.

Based on this sentence, there is not a champion in the game that fits your playstyle better than Jax.
Since i Tried all of them and i really dont like darius. I don't like olaf either since i would rather use him in jungle. Jax....i never really got in to either. Nidalle is free this week and i tried her and i didn't really like her :/...

Ethereal Abyss

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlinden7 View Post
Irelia. You just farm at tower until lvl9, then you kill everything and nobody can stop you.
....lol....thanks for the laugh