Pick your role! Too hard if you're playing ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vicopogi

12-15-2012

Well all ranked players know that there is always an early battle for roles in team queue. Everybody wants adc, top or mid. I mean, its so frustrating especially the ones who does not communicate then insta locks.

My point is, i hope riot makes a "system" or w/e so that team argument wont be present on queue

Suggestions?

Not So Fresh

12-15-2012

Like you input "Support, ADC, Mid" as options you're willing to play and then it sets up a queue accordingly?

vicopogi

12-15-2012

Yes and let the system group players.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

vicopogi

12-15-2012

I know! It affects the result of the game specially if youre not playing your main role. Some are just forced to play other roles, then trolls. Omg. This is a serious problem imo

TheyCallMeWombo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

This goes back to the summoner's code that everyone accepted and no one probably read.

"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you’re the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn’t already been filled. If everyone’s picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don’t normally play, you’ll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level."

That's a direct quote from the summoner's code, so I suggest reporting those instalock people who refuse to communicate with the team.

vicopogi

12-15-2012

Well thanks for that info. Well i just hope riot will be more serious banning players with bas attitude.