Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bursty Snowball champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

12-16-2012

Kassadin... Seriously. It's insane.

Timjin

12-16-2012

Not the right type of snowballing, but I couldn't help but think Nunu.

RustyHelicopter

12-16-2012

Wukong, but no one knows this yet :>

DefinitelyNotADC

12-16-2012

Katarina is the best snowbally high burst damage champion in my opinion. I main her and when you get rolling you are often too much to handle.. its alot of fun to play her once you get her down.. Give her a try if you havn't, but she takes a little time to get used to, after that i guarantee good times!

Deviant023

12-16-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
My vote's for Riven. High mobility tends to lead to strong snowballing potential, and Riven excels here because her effective engage range is higher than just about every other champ in the game. That is to say, she can begin engaging on you from fairly far away, and even though you'll start running away, it's almost inevitable she'll reach you.

After playing over 500 games with Riven I have to disagree with you to a certain point. She may be a mobile champion. I can't say that she can't carry games in higher elo cause I've never been there, but around and below 1500 elo where your team doesn't know how to engage fights and how to use your potential in teamfights she is a pretty bad champion. I had like 50-50 cases where I would snowball games real hard (7-15 kills), which would give me quick opening with lw and thirster but you just can't carry...i know dat feel.

PhoenixDog

12-16-2012

Quote:
GenesisV1:
To list a few (not all) for each lane. IMO once these heroes get any edge in their lane, they can press it really hard

Top: Renekton, Jarvan, Riven, Akali, Lee Sin, Rumble, Xin Zhao
Mid: Ahri, Leblanc, Pantheon, Talon, Ryze, Kat, Kassadin, AP Yi
Bot: Draven, Ezreal, Vayne

That's so adorable that you think Ezreal, one of the worst AD Carries in the game...is one of the best snowballs...My Kog'Maw thinks otherwise.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-16-2012

Nunu is the only snowball champion.

HavocKY

12-16-2012

Kat and leblanc are crazy snowball mids. THe difference being once leblance gets going she WILL eat 1 persons face off quicker and easier then kat and then have to set it up and start overa again. Kat's passive on the other hand coupled with her ult.... once she gets her ball a rolling, she can just shunpo from one target to the next, in team fights can clear multiples quickly. Both have crazy high mobility and escape mechanics to boot. Hard to gank a leblanc with triple flash on her when her ult is up

VeigarOfDarkness

12-16-2012

My personal favorite I think would be mordekaiser. You get a good lead and you can afford to buy yourself to wards, basically push them into oblivion, steal their carries jungle, gank enemy lanes. He can clear waves so fast and he can harass very effectively from level 3 on. If you don't die before 6 you basically have a very easy rest of the game and good grief a Flash Q+E+R combo on someone when you have lichbane normally ends up with you full HP, full shield, and them dead with a shiny new ghost : )

first time Vayne

12-16-2012

Quote:
Timjin:
Not the right type of snowballing, but I couldn't help but think Nunu.