Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does this jarvan build kick ass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollerball

12-15-2012

This is a jungle build.

a. Machete, 5 pots
b. Spirit stone, Giants belt, Boots
c. Spirit of the ancient golem, Tiamat, Sword of the divine, Ruby crystal, Berserker greaves/Ninja tabi
d. Spirit of the ancient golem, Ravenous hydra, Sword of the divine, The black cleaver, Berserker greaves/Ninja tabi, Mercurial scimitar/Maw of malmortius/Banshees veil

Buy MR and HP pots as needed.

Ive had good success with this build, thoughts?

EightyEight

12-15-2012

i would get frozen mallet over banshees, because the slow is very good on jarvan. the only real problem in your build is that there is no gold per 10 items

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

Jarvan is a bruiser.
All bruisers build Frozen Mallet.
Your original post has no mention of Frozen Mallet.

Some simple maths.

Your builds could be better.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

Like everyone else posted, you need frozen mallet.. Warmogs and atmas couldn't hurt either.

Rollerball

12-16-2012

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:
Jarvan is a bruiser.
All bruisers build Frozen Mallet.
Your original post has no mention of Frozen Mallet.

Some simple maths.

Your builds could be better.

Sorry but your post is retarded. I am simply posting this as a guideline for people with my proof of sucess. Jarvan has ult, W and I use exhaust. You do not need frozen mallet.

Rollerball

12-16-2012

Quote:
Guy on a bus:
Like everyone else posted, you need frozen mallet.. Warmogs and atmas couldn't hurt either.

You cant choose items for a character because they seem suitable for that type of character.

I look at the end result, effective HP and damage output as well as utility, at endpoint and early and mid levels and take into account practice.

Frozen mallet and warmogs together make for way too much HP to be efficient, considering jarvan is not a die hard tank.