Friendly and team oriented top LF steady group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iyaku

12-15-2012

Hey I'm a Riven enthusiast who doesn't know many people who play the game and those I know are only doing ranked and won't help me join them. I'm sick of dealing with abusing and nonsensical randoms so I'm wondering if there are fellow people out there looking for a pleasant group experience.

Even if you are new to the game, my only requirements are that you take this somewhat seriously and aren't ragers. I want to have a solid group to level with (I'm 24.5 and rising) and to have fun with.

Just know that I'm in love with Riven so I'd prefer having the top position, but switching off to be support Ali isn't going to kill me (as long as we're a good group!)

Let me know if anyone is interested, I'd love to hear from you!

Iyaku

─▒carus 905

12-15-2012

Best thing to do, is to start learning other lanes, and alot more champions.
You cant just play riven in every match.

Iyaku

12-15-2012

I Riven, bot support Ali, ww jungle, graves adc, etc. I just want to find a team to play with that has my mentality.

I'm just sick of only playing one of those roles and get stuck doing only one of them in a random match cuz "no one likes that role" so I've been looking for a top opening instead cuz that's my favorite.

TheyCallMeWombo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Add me in game - Killing Spree

I am only 1265 elo in ranked, however I don't mind doing normal games with you for fun. I can play every role. I usually prefer support or jungle though.