Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot bans do nothing bye league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lulz reaper

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Riot why have you driven me away from your game? im sure you have done this to other people with the continuous banning of innocent people and a tribunal that is flawed very heavily. if you dont think so here is my ban http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6026366
can anyone here tell me why i am banned is it cause i called someone a noob? but yet someone who says die you ***** for stealing my buff a better part of the community or a darius who says surrender you gas ass *****es better for the community. they have banned me quite a few times. now 1 or 2 are justified tried to reform then i think after reading a couple of their postings after your banned once or twice your labled as a toxic player and their waiting like vultures to ban and perma ban you. i feel like this is some sort of entrapment and finding that their system doesnt work we all run into the wanna be trolls that just ruin a game for you. im boycotting league and goin to dota 2 if any one wishes to join me i have 2 beta keys left id be willing to give to people free no strings you dont even have to agree with me or talk to me beyond that but leave this game before they do the same for you.

Tupac the Swaggy

12-15-2012

Seems like a fair banning to me after reading the cases. Get over yourself, quit crying, and when you can actually be nice, THEN PLAY.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

Riot bans do nothing, yet they've encouraged at least one toxic player in this thread to go find some other game to play, thereby the community is slightly better.

lulz reaper

Recruiter

12-15-2012

so why are there people in there saying far worse things? why are there no punishments for them? its also funny how i ask people to play a team game but a tank who decides to backdoor or an eve who pushes a lane and sona is clearly strugling in the game over extending feeding is ok? a whole team who is screaming at the same person and im a baby clearly this is the brighter side of the internet here for you?

Endr03

12-15-2012

did you report em....and if you did how do you know if they were punished it's none of your business

lulz reaper

Recruiter

12-15-2012

also another thing on dota 2 they explain what your doing wrong not just raging and the community is far more superior as well as less buffs to jax and more teemo skins. i love this game i love some of the people ive played with taught them how to play significantly better and somehow im getting banned im getting honor without asking for it ever so i must have been a good part of the community somehow?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

Then go play Dota 2.

Voyles

12-15-2012

I agree, wasn't bannable in my books but should have been a warning unless you already had some warnings before.

To be honest, I like trash talk in a friendly way and Riot is way too conservative on this issue. But trash talk against your opponents and not team.

LogicalTautology

12-15-2012

I see about 5-7 things in each and every one of those games that would cause me to hit punish.
If I see any 1 thing in any 1 game of your Tribunal case that is punish-worthy, I will hit punish.
So yeah, your case is about as obvious of a punish as there is.

---

To precede your questions:
*No, it does not matter in the slightest what anyone else said to you
*No, it does not matter how well you were playing or how poorly your teammates were playing

lulz reaper

Recruiter

12-15-2012

why is it one thing isnt that a little harsh or is it you trying to be the moral good id like to see what you say in matches if one is exactly worthy of being bannable in the summoners code almost anything can be taken the wrong way and bannable in logicals argument? as for me being innocent i agree i am no saint but i dont see any die ****** die remarks made by me are there? am i physically saying anything that is truly outrageous and on a couple of them i was repoted by the other team and that still constitutes? i sat ty to teammates for things they do and i feel if a jungler sees a ping and 3 are in one lane and they dont come and continously do it does it not make you mad? should i say gj teammate push top and not gank bot where a support is feeding? and strugling? am i soo wrong they dont show pings in here neither the gameplay and just text is hard to convey certain emotions. now i agree also with logical it has nothing to do with the others but my point here is this are you not tired with riot not dealing with the trolls ruining your games? i dont ruin anyones game i get mad so what should i do mute everyone and not talk oh wait summoners code refusing to communicate isnt that fun?