Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catalytical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I dont know if this will ever get read since its like 50 pages in.. but I think sejuani has a really strong kit in terms of synergy, when i play her everythign seems to just flow nicely when it comes to ganks, with or without an ultimate. She just has a REALLY strong kit unfortunately her passive is useless. The 10% ms slow is laughable and unnoticeable. I think she has a decent jungle clear even without the suggested cdr blues/quints, but doing so leaves you without hp for a level 3/4 gank, forcing a recall.

This prompts me to the next point, her early game is just really bad... the buffs that were made have made her better, but as a non substain AoE jungler she just takes way too much damage compared to skarner, maokai, etc. A buff to her ratios could fix that or adding a substain element to her passive would really help her early game. If she gets early game ganks off, she snowballs really nicely, but if she doesnt.. you just have a squishy initiator.

Neadim

12-15-2012

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?

I like her AOE slow and her general jungle clear(a bit more base stat might be nice)
I like the ability to lock down target
I like her general desing

2. What do you dislike about her current kit?

her ult is somewhat hard to land at close range, its the only reason why you would pick her right now and having chance to miss it is inexcusable when you compare her to nautilus and ammumu who outshine every in every aspect

her auto atatck are painful to use, she need a longer range or a faster animation

She is on a boar but she is slow

Permafrost is to conditionnal

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?

Fix her auto attack, the animation si painfully slow making the first 'tick' of passive a pain to apply.

Make it so Permafrost apply her passive on everyone that wasnt slowed before she cast it.

raise her base stat

Kashloo

12-15-2012

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
I love the whole "perma slow" idea, but 10% isnt much. I would hate to see her Ult or W change.

if she enters a fight she is commiting to a battle to the death

include an attack speed debuff to one of her skills, and include a way to have her Q's cooldown lowered somehow, like "cooldown is lowered by 1 sec for each champion hit" or something like "basic attacks lower this cooldown by .5 seconds"

Hearty Breakfast

12-15-2012

I bought Sejuani when she was first released and have regretted it. She looked like a very strong champion, but she falls just short of being very good.

Her main problem is that her whole kit encourages being the tank and initiator and disruptor but her kit gives her zero survivability to do that job properly forcing her to rely on items entirely for her defenses.

Her passive is weak, 10% movement speed is barely noticeable and is weaker than gangplank's passive at two stacks. When i get an auto attack on a fleeing enemy it just never feels like it is helping me much. It's worth is diminished because of the sheer amount of slows in the game. I know it is meant to be the stepping stone for permafrost, but I felt slightly cheated out of a decent passive.
My solution: add a benefit per enemy champion frost is applied to, like a 5% movement speed boost.

Arctic Assault is fine, does not need any changes.

Northern Winds is my least favorite of her abilities. It can do decent enough damage but I think this is the perfect place to give her a boost of survivability. While activated, make it boost her armor and magic resist by a modest amount similar to Leona's Eclipse. That way she has a decent duration on command tankiness button like every other tank champion. This would also help her immensely in the jungle which is where she operates best. In season two her initial jungle clear was dreadful, I would use all five of my health potions very quickly and be less able to gank early because of it. With the jungle being buffed, she struggles even more now.

Permafrost is also fine, it is a powerful slow and definitely does its job.

Glacial Prison is a fun ultimate. I have a love/hate relationship with it because it can hit so gloriously or miss so terribly. That said, when it does land, it seems like it is somewhat wasted because in most situations it is used as an initiation tool. Since it only stuns one enemy for 2 seconds and the rest for 1, by the time your team has had time to jump on them, the stun has already worn off unless you were already on top of them. It's range belies it's usefulness since it makes players try to tag people with it from farther away, when the stun is not long enough to get to them before it ends. It should stun for a longer duration the farther it flies like Ashes arrow. Let's say 1 second to main target at minimum range and 3 seconds at long range with 1 second for secondary targets at short range to 2 seconds at long range.

musuchan

12-15-2012

need new skin.
my best champion is sejuani.
i dont think she is weak. she is already best champion.

Corgi w Aviators

12-15-2012

FROST passive should have a stacking slow. 10% and +5% per auto attack up to 30%.

ARCTIC ASSAULT needs a lower cooldown. a knock back would be amazing from the point of impact. she should be able to go through champions like she goes through walls.

NORTHERN WINDS needs a pinch of spell vamp. she is lacking in sustain. should deal damage like amumu's despair ability to champs.

PERMAFROST should passively grant a bonus armor/mr aura similar to taric. on use it should lose the buff and apply the effects it currently does.

GLACIAL PRISON is already amazing. a lower cooldown would probably be the only thing that could make this any better.

better ap ratios across the board.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I like it as is, the hp scaling is wonderful, see below for my suggestion.

Nothing in all honesty, the only thing is she is a champ based on slowing, yet her enemies can still out run her, this I dislike.

Put a Movement Spd buff on her W similar to Shyvana, or after she charges with her Q add a buff for ____ Seconds.

Kloiper

12-15-2012

Honestly, I feel like she just needs some kind of tanky steroid to pair with her charge so she doesn't simply get blown up instantly. I feel like she is a lot like Leona in a sense that they both dive in and have a ranged AoE stun for an ult. However, because they are so similar, and Leona simply plays that role better because she has the tanky steroid, Sejuani simply gets shut out.
I would suggest either giving her a steroid that will make her more viable, or make her a bit less like Leona so that she isn't so overshadowed.

Magician Hisoka

12-15-2012

In all honesty, I don't think she needs too much, and I like her strategy of trying to basically sit on someone with W and her slow, but I do think the ult's CD needs to drop a bit at early levels, and maybe make her passive 15-20%.
If you want more drastic changes though, perhaps make it so that her E applies permafrost to those who have frost, while giving frost to everyone within a small radius of those hit(Like the width of sej or less). Or maybe make her Q not stop on hitting a champion, as one of her weaknesses is that she can have difficulty reaching their back line, which I see as a problem as I see her more of a magical tanky dps sit on enemy's face type, rather than a tank who peels enemies off her carry. Or perhaps add in a speed buff on her W or after her Q, as she is cavalry. However, I don't see her as particularly squishy like some do, but that might again be because I see her more as a damage dealing pile of beef, rather than an amumu/galio/rammus type who kind of want to be focused.

Boomdoggle

12-15-2012

First, thanks for taking another look at her. Really enjoy the character concept and I tried to have fun playing this character but she has always felt flat.

Her ult is fantastic when it gets pulled off. That's basically the reason anyone picks her.

I find her passive incredibly weak. It's very difficult to notice and if you slow anyone it's because of her other abilities.

Her Q is pretty standard and not bad but is weak compared to other gap closers. It only applies the tiny slow.

Her W is fine but boring.

E could do something more interesting. It's a useless spell if your other spells are off cooldown and there an enemy champ isn't frosted.

I feel she can't duel ANYONE and if she manages to get the drop on a low health champion they can just walk away.

I'd enjoy if her passive worked like Phage or something similar. The slow would be random or every 4 hits or something but it would be high enough to be useful(25-35%).

It'd be nice to see her Q interact with a more interesting passive. Or have a bleed or something. Seriously if you get charged by a giant boar your gonna get gored.

Her W would be interesting if it added an unconventional shield (if it a shield popped if you attacked her while it was up). Just anything to add some interest and fun.

E is also really boring but I can't think of a good way to improve it. A random idea for a complete rework on it would make it castable on any champion and it would then leave a trail of ice that would slow anyone who walks through it.

Give her something to be effective 1v1. She's really only close to being effective when she's jungling but is out classes by others in terms of speed and counterjungling potential. She hangs around until a team fight, throw out her ult and she's done for a couple minutes basically.

There's a huge god damn boar she rides on but doesn't do anything. There needs to be a reason why she just doesn't run like almost every other champ. Maybe figure out a shockwave like ability for the boar. That would be fun as all hell and better than Permafrost.