Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Sejuani Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceyhackr

12-15-2012

more resists, make her have a passive on armor like taric.
ult feels nice but could be better
and the swirl of ice that dmgs and slows, make more like shyvanna

WhiteSammy

Recruiter

12-15-2012

What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
*QWER are all amazing in combination with each other. They compliment very nicely. I would absolutely hate for her Q to get nerfed in any way considering it is really what makes her unique. The part where she can bust down walls(Jarvan ult and Anivia wall) makes her an amazing counter pick for negating their utility in teamfights. W scaling on health is awesome seeing as you don't build AP on sej normally and instead focus on health based armor and MR items(Randuin, Abyssal, Sunfire, ect).

What do you dislike about her current kit?
*The fact that you have to QE an enemy in order to do any noticeable damage makes Sej almost useless without blue or a couple mana regen items. The amount of mana required to do any continued fighting is just ridiculously high for someone who relies on getting close in order to utilize their kit especially when her Q is such a high cd compared to Wukong(Nimbus Strike) or Gragas(Body Slam). You can RQEW combo for an engage but after that you have no mana left for a full on team fight. Sure you engaged but you can't chase down enemy champs running away and now that pretty much everyone runs Mercs your passive slow is so pitiful you might as well not even have it listed as her passive. Basically your entire kit when used in combination make you an extremely mana intensive Leona ult.

What would you like to see tweaked or added?
* Her passive has to be redone to something more viable like vlad's passive(health to AP but on a better ratio). Honestly Q should be treated like Body Slam on Gragas, a base mana cost regardless of level. Somewhere between 60-75 would be acceptable as anything lower than 60 would be spammable and anything over 75 turns it into a "i can only cast this once" sort of thing unless you have blue or baron buff.

Moths

12-15-2012

Frost should be 20% with a 2% add-on per Perma Frost level for 30% total. However, the slow diminishes overtime.

Arctic Assault is fine, but it would be nice if it had a lower cooldown and or knockbacked champions as well.

Northern Winds should either grant armor/mr or a shield, like 15% of your current health,

Perma Frost should be 35%/40%/45%/50%/55% , cause some of the ms debuff went to Passive. Also makes passive ms debuff not diminish while permafrost is on them.

Glacial Prison 140/115/90 cooldown per level. Considering how strong of an initiation this ult can be, it should lose out on early game.

Eliterubberduck

12-15-2012

I think she really needs a shield and a better passive or an additional passive added to one of her skills. Maybe for every champion around her she could gain some movement speed (makes sense because the boar would get scared of too many people around it). The shield could be similar to Vi's shield where after ability use she gets a shield but instead she could get a shield when she activates w or gains bonus armor and magic resist as the skill lasts a long time.

parnellyx

12-15-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
I'm working my way through that thread as we speak, there's definitely a bunch of good discussion in there.

Ok some ideas i have are..

1.Increase the slow amount on passive(maybe 15%?)

2. Give Sejuani armor and MR after she charges and let this go through walls.

3. (W) Remove the bonus damage on frosted targets, make this apply frost.

5. (E) Increase the base damage, decrease the slow slightly.

4. Reduce the cooldown a bit.

The idea of these changes are to 1. Make her a bit tankier. 2. Make her have more effective CC(thats what shes for right?). 3. Increase her burst with her E and allow her to clear camps faster.

Of course, i had ideas of changing her kit but i thought i would start of with this?

Teganze

12-15-2012

Just wanted to say that Sejuani is one of my favourite champions. To me, she fulfilled the dream that I never quite got with Skarner: getting stuck in and slowing the heck out of everything.

I think that she's merely underrated and could easily become OP if buffed too much. My only real suggestion would be to make her passive scale with level, so it gets higher than a 10% slow. Currently, even though the extra slow from Frozen Mallet is useful, it feels like a 'bad' purchase because its almost like replacing her passive.

I'll just reiterate that the interaction with the 'Frost' debuff she applies and the way it works with the rest of her kit is one of the most satisfying things about playing her. :3

ZbigniewCronkite

Recruiter

12-15-2012

How about make a holiday skin that's actually creative and put her on a reindeer!

Fusionkast

12-15-2012

1 - What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?

Her CC Kit is amazing. Between her R and E you can shut down a team for 4-5 seconds from ultra long range which is tremendous. She is also great for team ganking thanks to her CCs. I also like the Artic Storm effect of her W.

2 - What do you dislike about her current kit?

Sejuani is bulky and should ignore unit collision like Hecarim. Her Q knocks back minions but not champions? That doesn't make sense. Her passive is weak and easily ignorable. She could also use a bit more tankiness.

3 - What would you like to see tweaked or added?

Passive: Sejuani ignores unit collision and her basic attacks apply Frost, a slowing effect, reducing enemy movement speed by 20% for 3 seconds.

This makes it at least as strong as Gangplank's slow.

Q - Artic Assault -

Active: Sejuani charges forward, dealing magic damage and applying Frost to enemies. Arctic Assault will knock aside all enemies in her path and knock up all units at the end of her charge applying a one second stun upon landing.

This will let her reach the carry without stopping at the front line. This also allows her to immobilize at the final location which is what a boar should do to it's target.

W: Northern Winds

Active: Sejuani summons an arctic storm around her for 6 seconds, dealing magic damage each second to nearby enemies.

Damage is increased by 50% against enemies affected by Frost or Permafrost.

Northern Winds causes enemy units to have limited vision of Sejuani reducing damage caused to Sejuani by 20%. Sejuani's defensive bonus will be reduced for every second that passes.

This allows her to be more tanky while she sits on the enemy team and at the same time helps her sustain issues during her first jungle clear.

If all this occurred I would be fine with her damage as it stands now.

Pluribus

12-15-2012

I would love it if she had a stacking mechanic with her frost. Each hit or ability added a stack of frost, increasing the slow on the target, and her W would do more damage based on how many stacks she had. Maybe even gain a defensive steroid based on how many stacks she has on other champs.

章魚小丸子

12-15-2012

Her passive is lackluster; it should be a lot easier to apply it to everything in an AoE (perhaps her W could apply frost, making it easier to land the permafrost increased damage? Could be reduced from 50% bonus/otherwise rebalanced).

She's also way too squishy for a melee caster with no defensive steroids. Only her W scales off HP, and even with permafrost bonus (which doesn't last long, and you can't keep it up consistently due to 11s CD on permafrost), it's still relatively weak to be her only scaling damage output if you build her tanky.