Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snu69le

12-15-2012

Honestly, I played her for a while thinking that she would be awesome. The reality is that by the time mid game comes around where she would be most useful, she really doesn't impact the game much.

People just get thier ults and are doing amazing things, where mine was not nearly as good in my opinion as say Lux's "Q" ability, sure it does more damage, but really the mana it costs and cool down, I would rather have this be something else. Perhaps Tweaking it and making it her "Q"

Now with that said, lets take her Q into consideration, It makes you go into a enemy team just to get beat on. It really doesn't do anything after the lane phase, if your able to use it at all for support.

Lets tweak this a little by making it a charge up effect similar to say varus, and when she runs and hits, she applies her frost and does an explosion like gragas's barrel ir xin's ultimate, and call it an ult. The more you charge, the farther back it knocks them. Now this would be an ultimate worth while.

Now lets take a look at her "E". This is a weaker version of twitch's expunge, that really just doesn't do anything. It scales horribly and should be something else. I think her E should be some sort of ice shield or aura, gives her a speed boost and applies frost to nearby enemies after the speed boost lapses. It would be the perfect escape in the early games and a good initiator in the mid/late game.

now to update her passive to applies frost up to 3 times and on the 4th converts it to permafrost, dealing magic damage % based on her AP while slowed and more speed reduction, say 20% but keep the 3 second timer, removing all stacks and a 3 second cool down from after applying permafrost.

This would make her a better champion, with a more focused utility roll and would still be effective in the late game.

Kaiser69andi

12-15-2012

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?

Love her ult and her slow passive, super slow on e
2. What do you dislike about her current kit?
feels really squishee until mid game, if you miss your q you are useless till it comes off cd.. also long cooldowns make her early jungle a pain
3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?
bigger hitbox on q, possible low cooldown on q, some sort of sustain for early jungle?

Gløry

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snu69le View Post
Honestly, I played her for a while thinking that she would be awesome. The reality is that by the time mid game comes around where she would be most useful, she really doesn't impact the game much.

People just get thier ults and are doing amazing things, where mine was not nearly as good in my opinion as say Lux's "Q" ability, sure it does more damage, but really the mana it costs and cool down, I would rather have this be something else. Perhaps Tweaking it and making it her "Q"

Now with that said, lets take her Q into consideration, It makes you go into a enemy team just to get beat on. It really doesn't do anything after the lane phase, if your able to use it at all for support.

Lets tweak this a little by making it a charge up effect similar to say varus, and when she runs and hits, she applies her frost and does an explosion like gragas's barrel ir xin's ultimate, and call it an ult. The more you charge, the farther back it knocks them. Now this would be an ultimate worth while.

Now lets take a look at her "E". This is a weaker version of twitch's expunge, that really just doesn't do anything. It scales horribly and should be something else. I think her E should be some sort of ice shield or aura, gives her a speed boost and applies frost to nearby enemies after the speed boost lapses. It would be the perfect escape in the early games and a good initiator in the mid/late game.

now to update her passive to applies frost up to 3 times and on the 4th converts it to permafrost, dealing magic damage % based on her AP while slowed and more speed reduction, say 20% but keep the 3 second timer, removing all stacks and a 3 second cool down from after applying permafrost.

This would make her a better champion, with a more focused utility roll and would still be effective in the late game.
There are some really good ideas in here that, if expanded upon, would make a hell of a champion.

whut

12-15-2012

i like how fast she is i like her q cooldown, i think her passive could be increased to be noticible and how about if her E did a quick snare to everyone hit by it? since they have to be hit by your q or an auto for it to activate anyway. 0.5 - 1 sec snare for the 5 ranks of E.

Anymeese

12-15-2012

Her ult initiation is AMAZING. I love it. Please keep as-is.
Her q and e feel fine too.
Her w is now much better with the duration increase, but I feel like it would be more useful with a slightly bigger range. Half the time it's just getting wasted because of the small range

My only beef/confusion with her is the fact that she's not really tanky, but also doesn't have a lot of damage (please do not interpret that to mean that her damage is bad). In my opinion, she would be hybrid base stats like that so that she could be build pure damage, hybrid, or pure tank. However, i don't think building pure damage would ever be viable, and building pure tank would be borderline pointless too. So I feel like her stats could be SLIGHTLY reworked to make her more definitively a damage/tank hybrid (i.e. an AP Bruiser).

Her passive is the big problem though. The slow is completely unnoticeable. The MECHANIC works well with her kit, but it's just.. bad. Useless. Either the slow needs to be increased or it needs an additional effect. I personally would love it to deal a small DoT too (tell me frostbite doesn't hurt over time!)

TL;DR: Consider a slightly bigger aoe on W, and consider making her a Bruiser rather than a wishy-washy hybrid-ish kind-of thing. PLEASE buff the passive.

Calibretto9

12-15-2012

I already made a comment in this thread but also wanted to say it's odd that she's the only mounted champion yet her movespeed is so awfully slow.

NewK1nd

12-15-2012

My concern with Sej is that she seems kinda like a mix between Skarner and Shyv. But does not out class either.

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
I like the Idea of slowing down champs, and her ult is really satisfying.

She feels like a Skarn and Shyv hybrid. Here walk and charge animation seems sluggish. She is on a boar but its feels strange.

More ways to proc her Passive.

Sconethief

12-15-2012

1. I love her ult and its insane range. I really like the damage on her northern wind. Her q is pretty powerful and I like its range. Her mana costs are pretty good.

2. Her permafrost isn't really that reliable or good. I always have trouble getting my first frost on without my ult as I usually need to use my Q to get close enough to do damage. It does decent damage but early levels it doesn't really do much. Her passive is not very noticable, most of its use is overshadowed in at least jungling by the power of red buff. I wish she was more durable during the earlygame. She does god damage and has decent control but if someone decides to turn on her she gets crushed.

3. I'd like to see some form of sustain or tankyness on either her passive or her permafrost. Just a small push not much. I'd also like to see her passive either have a slightly bigger slow (15%) or make her permafrost do something to make it easier to put her passive on like make it do what it normally does to frosted guys but make it put frost on people who dont have it.

I really like Sej and I wish she was in a state where I didnt get trolled or have complaints when I pick her. Her kit has some very good power but she just cant keep up with other junglers like skarner or mao.
P.S. Udyr is falling to the wayside, he could use some work

Dangercopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I love her focus on soft slow-based CC. A lot of people consider it weak, but I feel it's what makes her unique.

I dislike that it's so hard to keep her slows on multiple targets. Given slows are a naturally weaker form of CC, I feel it should be easier to keep them applied, or the strength of the slows should be increased.

I'd like to see her W apply frost, but that might be too strong. I'd also like to see the cooldown on her Q be slightly lowered, perhaps.

Dorianthexplorer

12-15-2012

Sej has a surprising amount of potential with her current kit. Her base values aren't anything to write home about, but most of her damage comes from her W, which scales off of HP, making things like Spirit of the Ancient Golem and the Sightstones incredibly valuable. Her potential in the Jungle as far as farming goes is pretty decent, made better with her recent buff to W. With creative gank paths, she's a fairly efficient lane presence Jungler too, but I still see her fitting as a Farm-Oriented Jungler helping lanes by warding with a Sightstone. All of this is well and good within the confines of the Jungle. When she gets into a transition phase is when she can start to feel a little less powerful.

Her R functions much the same as Enchanted Crystal Arrow as far as engages, so she can set up fights with a relative amount of safety as well as disengage from a bad situation. My biggest issue is with her Q come mid-game. It's her only good way of applying Frost to the enemy team outside of her ult, so when it gets body blocked it instantly becomes a subpar engage and you're stuck near the enemy team with no escape. It's a risk reward that is has a devastating effect if it misses versus slowing the enemy team for a bit if it hits. The slow is nice, giving you a few more seconds to deal damage with W, but I'm still not convinced that the risk balances the reward. Because her Q is an engage similar to Amumu's Bandage Toss, I'm not sure removing the body block is the answer. Yes, making sure you land an engage makes you feel super powerful, but on the flip-side, having an unstoppable pig charging at your face makes you feel completely helpless. A slight adjustment to the Cooldown on Q might be a more elegant solution: hitting the numbers in the mid-game area so that she can transition better into late game as far as her team utility goes.

She also has a slight problem trading unless she has a fairly significant advantage on her opponent, particularly against auto-attack based champs. Maybe adding a slight attack speed debuff to either her passive or her W would help her in that area. It would also give her more survivability on a whole. Since she is already a utility tank that relies on her auto attack to apply Frost to select targets, having an attack speed slow on the passive as well would make her autos feel more rewarding. Right now, she still feels pretty helpless against a strong counter-jungler. Sightstone helps prevent the counter in the first place, but it would still be nice to see her brought up so that she can defend herself 1 v 1 on even ground.

I do not think she needs any large-sweeping changes. I really like her kit, especially with the new items. I think they did a huge service to bringing Sej up on a whole. More HP items with more utility, making her shine as a utility piece on a team with a nice addition to a teams damage output. And nothing is quite as rewarding as dropping a Glacial Prison on an unsuspecting team hiding in a brush.