Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penakoto

12-15-2012

Sejuani is definitely my most played and favorite jungle champion, but I still think she needs some work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
Her Ult, in general, one of the best ults in the game, and the one thing about her I think is perfect as is.

Quote:
2. What do you dislike about her current kit?
Q has a really long cooldown without reduction.

No defensive buff on any of her abilities, makes it difficult to make good use of her amazing ability to initiate.

Her passive is really boring, besides the fact it's needed to activate E, there's really nothing to it except being a weak slow effect.

E isn't terribly reliable, especially in ganks.

Quote:
3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?
First, do something about her charge to reduce its cooldown. Not necessarily by reducing it flat, but perhaps with some kind of passive effect, like getting a second of CD for every time you deal damage with your other abilities (similar to Skarner)? Or half the cooldown if you don't use the ability to deal damage? Something along those lines.

Make it so her E can be used on opponents, even without frost effecting them,. Doing so, deals half of the normal damage and applies the frost, but no bonus slow speed.

To make her passive more interesting, as well as give her a defensive ability to increase her survivability, I suggesting giving her a bonus to her armor and/or magic resist, up to a cap, for every enemy effected by her passive.

mathl33t

12-15-2012

I like using her ult. Charge->Ult is a huuuge range initiate, and it lets me gank straight up the lane. It feels similarly strong to Amumu ult in a teamfight, especially when you throw in a permafrost after the stun wears off.

Pre-6 feels kinda bad, but maybe that's a fair tradeoff for how good her ult is. I clear my jungle, and then usually just recall because Sejuani typically loses if the enemy jungler comes to countergank.

Permafrost is a weird name. I looked at it and said, "Oh, it's like permaslow." But it's not. Skarner and Nunu are better at permaslowing, and Ashe too. The whole theme of Sejuani is ICEICEBABY, but it's weighted too heavily on her ult/permafrost combo (which is probably OP). Outside of that, she doesn't really feel icy enough, or damagey enough to make up for the not-very-iciness.

MoltenShots

12-15-2012

Why should you read this? Long time Sejuani player, mained her, played her in every role multiple times. I main her as a support bottom/tanky bottom. SHE EXCELS HARD at this role and if you play with an ADC you personally have synergy with can be unbelievable.

Anyway to the point.

I like the fact that with her combo you can jump into a teamfight, slow the surrounding people and do some AOE damage. Honestly her W feels like it could be a little changed since it just does AOE damage nothing really special here. I love her Ulti for teamfights etc, but this could be changed a bit to instantly apply the effect of her E and I think that would be better for that. Her Q is fine maybe a little longer range/lower cool down would be good. Her E is amazing as it is, but a lower cool down or have it changed up a bit could work to.

I agree with the person above me, she should have a way to have her slow/ice on her for a longer period.

A great change to her E could be slowing attack speed too because that seems like it should do that with how the rest of her kit is, along with her Ultimate would feel a lot better.

BroughtMyFgame

12-15-2012

Here's what I think. I've always viewed Sej as a tank that is supposed to be good at initiating and peeling.

1.) She needs a defensive steroid, and has an underwhelming passive. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone here by having her passive only slow by maybe 4/5%, but giving her 3/4 Armor/MR for every champion currently affected by Frost. I think with this route, making Frost stack on hit maybe 3 or 4 times would be optimal- obviously would need either a cap or some tweaks, because we dont want her dashing into the whole enemy team and gaining an entire Olaf ult of Armor/MR just from her passive.

2.) Her Q should have a knockback (similar to Draven's IMO), but have it set like Olaf's axes so you can control how long the charge is, and the damage goes off at the end of the charge.

3.) Make W a toggle ability like Amumu's or Mundo's, or give it a speed boost like Shyvana's. Right now she has the worst of both worlds on her W.

4.) Figure out what you want to do with her ratios. Her 3 basic spells have a .4, a .5, and a .1/.15 over 6 seconds on AP, and then a 3% on health. Her ult is the only good scaling, with a .8 on AP. Either add some health scaling to her other abilities to compensate for the AP scaling, or increase the AP scaling a bit.

I feel her E and ult are both fine, her E really ties her whole kit together and her ult is actually one of the best in the game IMO- there aren't many AoE stuns in the game.

Burizar

12-15-2012

She is designed to be a bruiser like Garen, Rengar, etc but she is very squishy if she doesn't have massive item and level advantage. Plus she doesn't do enough damage.

zephyrdragoon

12-15-2012

I think her CD's are long. Her dash should knock people out of the way similar to vi's ult, though not as far.

Oslion

12-15-2012

Personally, I love her like she is, but i wouldn't mind seeing something happen with her passive. Its virtually unnoticeable.

Perhaps if it reduced attack speed as well.

GuruAlex

12-15-2012

1. I like her ult and aoe slow. and her massive ulti, if it did something similar to ashe arrow with massive slow in aoe you can put it o shorter cooldown. as a jungler you want to be starting fights post-6.

2. if her passive was maybe scaling on hit. greater slow for more AA. or scaled in level. and maybe change her permafrost to be the armor MR buff depending on how many targets are frosted.

3. you wanna keep her as a jungler with a slow oriented skill set and a game changing ult. singed :volibear ::amumu :sejuani

Peacemaker9669

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Season 3 make Sej perfect.

Sawww

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Only thing fun about Sejuani imo is that you can throw amumu ults, which is by far one of the most fun ults ever honestly. But that is the only thing she has going for her. To do anything else, she has to get in melee range and she has no defensive steroids.

You could add some kind of bonus armor/mr/hp, or some kind of shield like with malphite, maybe based off another stat/level in a skill