Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archyboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

The boar needs to do more than just ram his face into the enemy. Would be cool if one of the auto attack animations was piercing them with his tusks.

Also change the way her ult works. It should stun the entire enemy team for full duration or secondary targets get UBER slowed. At the moment there's no reason to pick her over Amumu who has more damage and has an ult that stuns the entire team for full duration.

pet

12-15-2012

Q should have a small knockback like Maokai's. Would make pre-6 ganks a lot stronger, especially with the lack of overall damage. Cooldown is also too long.

Xyrne

12-15-2012

She's a tank/initiator with no defensive steroid or shield. All her tankiness comes from building tanky which you guys decided to make more expensive. Plus the passive is lame. 10% slow, pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Drunk Sejuani

12-15-2012

Sejuani!

I love the fact that she is THE GENERAL. Just the fact that she's riding a mount and doing gamechanging stuff, and can naturally lead a team like Amumu is a great appeal.

I like the fact that she's a rolling Blizzard. She goes in, she deals damage just by being there. You need to get out of her way, or she will wear you down like Russian Winters did to Hitler. I like the fact that this DoT is her main source of damage, I like the fact that with CDR you can keep things going forever, and I like the fact that enemies watch their hp chip away.

I dislike the fact that she does very little outside of that. If you remove her and Amumu's sustained damage Ws, you get Sejuani with a high cd dash that can't go past champions (hate that), a high cd slow that only applies to enemies you've reached, a passive that does oh so little, and a good ult... And then you get Amumu with a high AP low cd stundash, a low cd AoE that gives him tankiness and refreshes itself, MR shred, and a good ult.

Basically, While I like the fact that her DoT is her main function, I dislike the fact that she is punished so heavily when the DoT is evaded or unavailable. It's also very easy to evade outside of ulting them, which makes Sejuani's job even harder.

The two tweaks I'd love to see are her Q no longer being stopped by champions so she can actually chase high priority targets (having it knock champions aside would be so fun but I won't beg), and her W being given a larger radius so it endangers the team, not just whoever you are really rashly close to.

Hieronymus Bosch

12-15-2012

1: I like how easy it is for her to stick to champions for extended periods of time and her ult. That's it.

2. I don't like how most of the power in her kit is in her ult; it's a great ult but her QWE are just ridiculously weak in comparison. She doesn't do much damage either, and after her ult she's a mere slow bot.

3. A change in the way W's damage is calculated would be nice, and also if it were toggled. Some hard CC aside from her ult is also necessary, I think; small knockup or stun on her Q (like riven's stun or maokai's Q)

Kupjub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I've really loved playing sej.. so. here are my biggest problems with her.

-Her ult cd Is REALLY long for how reliant she is on it. It's an amazing ult, but it feels like she's so useless without it.
-If ult cd is to be kept the same, she needs something else cc wise. Make her e also root/stun for a short duration? Even something like .5s -> .75s or so would be something that could just help.
-Lack of tank steroid, as many others have said, could use something here
-She's more of the farming aoe jungler I feel like currently, and she has no sustain. Literally nothing. No shield, no healing, nothing. Give her something, doesn't need much.

Overall I don't think she's in that horrible of a spot atm, just needs a bit of help. Really don't want to see anything too much either and have her being super OP and ****t.

Avester87

12-15-2012

1. I really enjoy Northern Winds, as it really fits her lore.

2. Building her seems deceptive. Tank? AP? How do we balance it? She doesn't seem tanky, and she doesn't really feel like she has a damage edge over more tanky champions.

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added? She needs to get some MR/Armor bonus somehow. Why does this tank have no damage mitigation built in. Stacking health for 1 spell does not make her a tank :X

Rossingol

12-15-2012

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?

Her ult is gamechanging, one of the best in the game. I like that her W scales on health, and how her Q breaks through terrain (Anivia's Wall, Jarvan's ulti.) I'm not sure if the latter thing is actually intended, but I find it awesome that she can do that!

2. What do you dislike about her current kit?

Her passive doesn't seem very useful. It would be nice if it scaled a bit, because unless you get Permafrost off, the 10% slow is very negligible. Early game, you might be able to get the level 5 Permafrost by level 9, and that's a nice 70% slow. However, by then, the laning phase is nearly over. The fact that her W doesn't provide a slow for permafrost doesn't seem to be too cool. Her first clear in the jungle seems slow and unsafe for someone who is in a jungler position in the S3 jungle.

She sort of suffers from a "what do I build" situation. How does she stay relevant after she blows her ult?

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?

I find it odd that Cassiopea alone has synergies with champions such as Singed and Teemo and their poison properties, while Sejuani does not have similar synergies with champions such as Ashe and Anivia. I find it doubly odd because Singed, Teemo, and Cassiopea seem at best tangentially related, while those three champions are from the same area, and are all related. If anything, I'd like to see some consistency here.

As a jungler main, I think the bottom line is that Sejuani needs some love in terms of her clear speeds and safety. Her ganks aren't great until level 6, but unlike WW she doesn't have inherent sustain. She's not a fast clear, so she's not much of a control jungler... and late game, she's pretty much just an ult bot.

Ultimately, I think the three key points are to give her passive more relevance, and to be able to more easily think of appropriate itemization for the champ. For example, it seems like we're supposed to build her more tanky. However, she has no defensive steroids, and as a result does not feel too great in that role sometimes. You should probably also look at the "Hi, I'm Sejuani and I need to be sent back to the Drawing Board" topic on GD for more information, as they all go quite into depth there.

Cheers,

Rossingol

Kyrrion

12-15-2012

1. I think the slow interaction from her passive with her other abilities is pretty cool.

2. No hard CC outside of her ultimate. I think this really hurts Sejuani overall as a tank.

3. A small knock back effect like Rammus's Powerball to Arctic Assault.. Amumu can hurl himself at you to stun, Jarvan can pull himself to his standard to knock you up in the air, but an oversize boar charging at you only makes you cold? Also helps her be more disruptive/giving her a small bit of CC outside of her ultimate.

Sorta Splody

12-15-2012

1. Her dash and permafrost combo, plus her ultimate are pretty good.

2.very squishy early on. does nearly no damage when skills are on cooldown and a passive that is barely noticable.

3. Make her W a toggle, and make her passive stack slows like gangplanks.