Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Moon Bunny

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekonCross View Post
The only ap item i build on her is rylias scepter it applies slow to every thing and works well with her kit since other than her ulti she has no hard cc.
Most redundant item on Sejuani... EVER. I could use that Giant's belt to build a cheaper and more tanky Warmogs plus you can even make your W do more damage. What do you think is more worth it, a lot more damage on Northern Winds or 10% slow. I mean seriously do you really need ALL of your skill to apply frost when 4/5 of your skill do that already. What is that 10% slow going to do when you can have an 80% slow with Permafrost?

Reinheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3268533

Here's my idea. Took a minute to write it all out so i just reposted it.

degoNite

03-28-2013

any news yet xD

NyshasElitist

03-28-2013

Played Sej. for my first time last week. Played her nearly all week too, I fell in love.

1. Her passive is in desperate need of something.. the slow is just far too little. Maybe a stronger slow that degrades rapidly would work better.

2. The Q.. Nice range, damage is good enough, but it does need maybe a small knock back/stun to go with it.

3. The W.. Wonderful please do not change its scaling mechanic!!!!! BUT a small buff (shield/MR+Armor something) to go along with it, I believe will go a long way. Jungle will be quite a bit safer, and she can actually clear with enough life to Gank.

4. The E.. It's great, no real need to change anything here.

5. The R.. Great ult, although an indicator for blast radius would be nice, also with small upgrades/changes to the rest of her kit it really should not need reduced cooldown.

I see quite a few comments saying she doesn't seem to fill the role of a tank too well. I disagree, and here is why....
1. She can peel quite well with her kit of slow, and 1 stun.
2. She jumps into the enemy face with her Q and is generally accepted as a "weak tank" so in that instance she is often focused.
3. Her "main" skill (my opinion) scales off of life, so in general the more tanky she gets the more dmg. she deals.
These all combined she makes for quite the tank, and offers some nice steady damage. I personally don't build anything on her that doesn't have the Giant's Belt in it. Essentially filling the item role of a tank and still being a strong punisher for those staying in range.
All in all, I love the champ. and she needs VERY little to get on par with amumu or ali.

Gizmoduk

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by degoNite View Post
any news yet xD
so many champs getting remakes prior to even a glimpse of the new sej, sad.

DEagleEye

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoduk View Post
so many champs getting remakes prior to even a glimpse of the new sej, sad.
They already said they arent remaking sej, just minor tweaks

DEagleEye

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Moon Bunny View Post
Most redundant item on Sejuani... EVER. I could use that Giant's belt to build a cheaper and more tanky Warmogs plus you can even make your W do more damage. What do you think is more worth it, a lot more damage on Northern Winds or 10% slow. I mean seriously do you really need ALL of your skill to apply frost when 4/5 of your skill do that already. What is that 10% slow going to do when you can have an 80% slow with Permafrost?
Rylias is a 15% slow, so its more than her 10% passive

its also aoe, which her passive is not.

There are many, many occasions where you can damage somebody with W and not be able to auto-them. The slow is extremely usefull

Now, you could Q them, but what if its on cooldown or you'd rather save it for a better time?

Or, R them, same thing.

Also, only 3 of her 5 abilities apply frost. And permafrost requires frost to be on them. Its alot easier to get frost on somebody when they are already slowed. And Rylias is a good way to accomplish this.

It is also a more noticeable slow. You see the ice particles on the ground. Your team knows its time to go in.

It also gives more damage than Warmogs, as AP scales on her Q, W,E and R, and hp on W, where as a warmogs just benefits W.
Sure, 500 more ap is usefull on anybody. But, considering Sejuani has no defensive steriod (and she doesnt need one) its more important to gain utility than flat health. That includes slows, armour, magic resist, and attack speed slows.

It just depends on how you want to build.

A Warmogs would work well with a Frozen Heart, cause you dont need the hp of a randuins. Also works with Abyssals.
Rylias works well with Randuins becauses choosing rylias over warmogs means you might be lacking hp. Also works with Banshees.

Theres quite a number of viable Sejuani builds out their.

Rylias is definetly not a redundant item on her. At worst its a moderatly placed item on her. Generally its a very good pick-up for players who like the playstyle that comes with it.

SMURFFPOPPYORAFK

03-30-2013

I thought season 3 jungle changes made her fine. I don't see why she's getting attention over sion or hiemer.

Connir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Please don't change Sej, I really like how she is now. To change her would be awful. The way she is now fits my play style perfectly and i would hate to lose that. Maybe buff her dmg and slows but don't take anything away.

Gizmoduk

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEagleEye View Post
They already said they arent remaking sej, just minor tweaks
i didnt say they were i said that we dont even have a glimpse of her still.

BTW she is just SOOOOOO much fun, i have no idea how to buff her without making people rage about her on the forums cuz when i have a game like i just did with her, wooooooooo man i love her so much. Diving 2v1 on a bot lane only to kill both and get out alive is just, oooooooweee such a good feeling