Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirWhaley

03-19-2013

Check out the freljord journal 2!

Thessalonike

03-19-2013

@Ironstylus,

Is Sejuani now a lefty or is the art just highlighting the new flail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hmm.. She appears to be wearing armor. Imagine that. Surely this is a sign of heightening tension. Wrapping the flesh, cold hammered plate, steeling for war.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is something new, something powerful, something conquering.

A conquest forged in winter, a victory carved from blood stained ice, the great cold does not forgive.

Ride onward!
New, powerful, conquering... with the image her flail looks even more menacing. Are we gaining a new single target physical damage Sejuani more able to trade 1v1?

SimplyApathy

03-19-2013

what if you implemented that passive you said has been tested (the CC-less, longer duration thing) and added to her passive that she gains Armor/MR for each permafrosted enemy unit (non-neutral). and maybe give her Q a slight knockback similar to Vi's Q

Khmera

03-19-2013

If riot is planning on changing her abilities for new ones I'd just like Northern winds to change. If not maybe a armor/maigc resist buff while casting northern winds would be nice. And without her ult I feel very vulnerable, which shouldn't be cause I'm a tank right?

Khmera

03-19-2013

Oh yeah and her q would be nice to have a knock back effect slow. I likes everyone's idea about that.

Thessalonike

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itete View Post
If riot is planning on changing her abilities for new ones I'd just like Northern winds to change. If not maybe a armor/maigc resist buff while casting northern winds would be nice. And without her ult I feel very vulnerable, which shouldn't be cause I'm a tank right?
Tank does not equal damage soak only.

Not every tanks prominent quality should be damage soak.

I feel that mindset has proven influential to the rework though.

WolfDragoon

03-19-2013

Hello I'm WolfDragoon I've played Sejuani since she came out. I play her in Ranked and this season already I've had a 4 win to one loss ratio in ranked. I don't know if I will even be heard
making this post, but I want someone who plays her and would hate to see how I play her change. At least try to be heard over the rancorous din of "we just outright hate this champion." I don't have the time to read all prior posts but I double checked the current edits made to the first post before finishing this post.

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed? I love her kit as it stands. Her Q lets me rush in or rush out. Her W lets me build Hp to tank with and do damage with. Her E Helps me get kills when the opponent isn't moving as fast as they should. Her R stops everyone dead inflicts perafrost for me to W then E as they start trying to get away. I'm not a technical player I'm certain there are a thousand better people to tell you every last detail of her stats but I'm giving a players perspective here and why I like her Kit as it is. It works well together you can't always have a team that will work with you. But if you build Hp and hp resistances you make your self unstoppable.

2. What do you dislike about her current kit? Nothing really I think she plays fine as either a top a jungle or a mid. You might be able to squeeze support tank out if you're lucky, but other than that, I feel her abilities are great the way they are. I can't give exact examples of what makes her bad because each Sejuani is going to be played differently. Each one of her abilities has it's uses and it's up to the players to learn them if they want to play Sejuani. You know I just thought of something It seams strange to me that her Q is stopped immediately by champions. It would make more sense if at mid to maximum range she dashed through champions because of her inertia possibly knocking them up and at mid to min range that she get stopped by everything.

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added? If I had to pick something I would say make the permafrost more visually noticeable, Make her dance more interesting. Because you have to play bold and risky if you want to get the gold to get hp and tanky with her.especially if you're in a lane.

wapster

03-19-2013

the horn on her helmet in the sketch looks to be on the wrong side

Neo Queen

03-19-2013

I love her as she is. Again if her basic stats were boosted that would be amazing. If anything her health and durability in the jungle is important to me. In my horrid elo I love charging in and ulting a team who stands in a line for me or tries to come in my jungle especially when I have Liandry's on. I don't want her skills to change at all.

Look at poor Karma. All her fans, ha fans, are mixed about the change. Some like that she got attention and the others hate that it's not the same champ any more. Sejuani's kit works her basic stats need to be changed. I vote for more health, health regen and or armor. (Which will help early damage for W.)

(Also but every time I'm in a jungle camp if I face opposite of the creeps she turns around after she hits them and I feel this slows hitting them.)

Febweedy

03-19-2013

She's perfect as is right now in the current meta.