Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hennedo

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
Or maybe it was cause I posted Wu Bu Sejuani riding a Capitalist Pig... who knows...
"I break for the productive worker"

that's great haha

Thessalonike

02-20-2013

Meddlers last post has fallen to the 3 week mark. Hoping that the infusion of Sejuani is good and leave Sejuani alone posts has redirected the "tweaks" to leave her as is with the E fix.. for now.

Its also about that time when Ironstylus displays his late night posts.

KoalaWala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

What i think should be tweaked is her mana cost. for most of the game without blue buff u pretty much have to constantly base .

Thessalonike

02-20-2013

I find the constant base thing interesting since I generally start my first jungle run at the red buff and try to give blue and red away every time after the first run.

I occasionally run out of mana for some combo but I don't find it any more often than other mana based champions. Maybe I just play within her boundaries and don't notice it as much. Last night I got stuck mid and didn't really notice a mana issue difference between Sejuani and Syndra...

DEagleEye

02-21-2013

Also, almost every mid should itemise for mana in some way or another. At some stage they wont need blue again.
Not to mention its not particularly hard to ward their blue buff and steal it. Or build mana yoursefl, Frozen Heart, banshees, etc etc, plenty of options mana wise.

tommytk

02-21-2013

because her mana rates are fixed it is a little annoying at start, but as long as you don't spam and use spells conservatively you are fine.

Thessalonike

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEagleEye View Post
See, the problem is, you didnt even need the meta to change for her to be good.

I build her the same now as in S2, when the meta was resists.

Please leave Sejuani be, shes awesome.

Pretty much this!

Dunal

02-21-2013

According to this, they're thinking about nerfing her damage output.

I... don't even know what to say to that. Part of me is dreading this remake. I just hope she isn't just made like every other tank (high tankiness, low damage) isn't that just... boring? I mean, Amumu gets to have high damage so...?

Thessalonike

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunal View Post
According to this, they're thinking about nerfing her damage output.

I... don't even know what to say to that. Part of me is dreading this remake. I just hope she isn't just made like every other tank (high tankiness, low damage) isn't that just... boring? I mean, Amumu gets to have high damage so...?
I was following the EU site but this whole process has got me frustrated. I wanted to stay away because I know this isn't going to work out like the hard core Sejuani players want. I just keep coming back for another crack at it though.

The E fix was enough...

Now they might be changing her Q her Ult and who knows what else. Its been 3 weeks since an update, I just hope the influx of leave Sej alone helps.

Changing her model is going to give her more play time and the fix to E... pfft no more cleansing damage. Fixed!

Those two comments by the Red just makes me sad, frustrated and ready to give up. Sure the new Sejuani may be great... but whatever, we that found that hidden power, us very few must suffer because the many apparently don't have enough choices of the same thing.

@Ironstylus, apologies!

Edit: post adjusted to remove negative tone, remove baseless assumptions and reworked to express concerns a little more constructively. Apologies.

chumbler

02-21-2013

Sejuani needs changes because she has an awful kit carried and held back by a very powerful ult.