Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IncognitoP

12-15-2012

her passive should not be reduced by tenacity, it should act like a mark on a target similar to brand's passive or akali's q, neither of which is reduced by tenacity

Saphíra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insentience View Post
What

How is a champion being 'team reliant' a bad thing?
"In solo queue"

Golbat

12-15-2012

She needs a defensive steroid.. Make it so if her w is up she gets bonus armor and mres

Avester87

12-15-2012

For being a tank she doesn't really feel like a tank.

Cameryn Kyre

12-15-2012

I'd like her to have some sort of defensive steroid. At the moment support Leona can easily become way tankier than jungle Sejauni.

I think an attack speed slow somewhere in her kit (like her passive) would also do a lot. She's already in a good spot I think, but her transition is sketchy because she's a tank with nothing tanky about her kit and she's all utility but unfit for botlane making her a support jungle that needs items...

So if she's going to continue to be this support/teamfight jungler who stacks health, she needs some sort of armore/mr steroid and/or an attack speed slow.

Falling Objects

12-15-2012

1) Her kit is meh, doesn't do enough damage until she gets items, and by then other bruisers do her job better.
2) She either needs a stun, or a knockback in her kit. Given that it's league of dashes now, slows aren't cutting it. Maybe if her slow was better, actually.
3) Her ult is amazing, but could benefit from a shorter cooldown.
4) She has no sustain, and she's not really innately tanky (Scaling from HP with low base HP? Nice.) Do SOMETHING about this.

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I was talking to a friend about this the other night.

She needs a shield. It doesn't even have to be an HP buffer, it could just be flat armor/MR whenever her W is activated or something like that.

Also a 10% slow is useless. It could at least scale with level.

PoDragonSlayer

12-15-2012

early cooldowns on her Arctic Assault are too high IMO; she can't use Arctic Assualt to escape if beside an enemy champion (even if they are behind her), which is very annoying - maybe change it so she doesn't stop on contact with an enemy champion? That is all I have to complain about her right now - gotta think a little harder if there's other annoyances.

P.S. Don't change her Ulti please - it is awesome.

Digezz

12-15-2012

base stats and ult cd thats about it

Nid

12-15-2012

permafrost needs to be usable even if the target isn't frosted. make it deal more damage/slow based on how many stacks of frost are on the target

also make frost stack

give her ult an explosion radius indicator