Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xNorthlane

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenevolenTT View Post
My thoughts:

As an occasional Sejuani player, I can take advantage of her kit very successfully with what she offers. I do love taking advantage of her Health Scaling W, but it does seem out of place for her character and personality. Removing the scaling means changing her playstyle.

Here are my kit changes(no stats provided as this would need to be carefully implemented):

Q: Make it require a target similar to Vi's ultimate. Have it charge through minions but collide with any Champion in the way.

W: Keep the AOE and the slow, But have it scale soley on AP. Remove the HP scaling.

E: Love this skill. The only change is to make it more obvious that it was activated. A new champion animation or sound may be in order.

R: Love this ult. The only suggestion I can add without making it completely overpowered would be to add a slow trail to the ult. For example, if you're attempting to catch a few people running away that are well spread apart. If aimed properly, You can hit the one furthest away with the freeze, and the cold trail can cover a decent portion of the lane to slow there movement speed(not as much as a passive slow). Note: The trail will inflict frost, and the people who walk through the trail can be subject to permafrost.

Make her scale mainly off AP. With a small AD ratio to the charge and ult.

Having her Q targetable is compeltely stupid and a waste of her mobility.

Watermaester

01-13-2013

any news on this?

ßubbletèa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

her kit fits on this season imo except her high cooldowns on early level.

ValagRaVeN666

01-13-2013

Ult CD a bit high, everything else is fine!

Thessalonike

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermaester View Post
any news on this?
Maybe Meddler went on vacation too.

Thirsty4Justice

01-13-2013

For everyone that has said cds are too high that's what seems to be my problem as well. I tend to get to mobs only to sit in front of them for a number of seconds because i need the combo up to clear effectively without tanking a whole ton of damage on the first few clears.

BarbieRitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

1) I think her Kit is really great right now it's super strong. I think removing or changing any skill would make me a bit sad.

2) Her Blizzard storm

3) a bigger aoe on her ultimate. but keeping the hitbox the same

USPS Patriot

Recruiter

01-13-2013

I feel like, when i play her and i've been playing her alot, there are alot of times where i am just present and standing in the middle of a team fight soley for my w, Q, and e really need to have more effect. Given the situational use age of Permafrost, maybe it should have a short stun or something to it or perhaps even on her w?

FyshinaTux

01-13-2013

her mana costs are insane, especially early game, her CD's are insanely high, she basically blows what she has and sits for 20 seconds...

Aside from that I would say numbers tweaks are all she really needs, maybe increase the slow on her passive a slight bit.

TSP FEAR

01-14-2013

I main Sejuani,

I believe she should have a scaling slow as her passive, or increases the slow like 10% (+.5% per 100 bonus health)

So:

Passive: 10%(+.5% per 100 bonus health)
Q: The cooldown should be reduced by 3 seconds (to help with jungle phase and if missed in team fights)
W: the AP ratio should be increased from .10* AP to .20* AP based on Level of W
E: Is fine leave it be
R: added effect if the champ has frost already should be an additional second stunned however they lose their frost unlike the others who gain it.