Riot is probably the smartest people I know

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ald3n

12-15-2012

Let's see... they come out with 20+ new items for AP carries/tanks (singed, blitz, malphite, etc.), they make ability power have more than insane damage for single-target/periodic spells, and then nerf the **** out of MR. THERE ISN'T A 60+ MR ITEM ANYMORE, like FoN.

What does that mean?

AP CARRIES AND AP TANKS LIKE SINGED WHO I JUST WATCHED CARRY A 3v5 CAN RUN FREE AGAINST A TANKY TEAM.

We had a Cho with maxed stacks and roughly 200 mr getting wrecked by a singed with only a roa. WHAT THE HELL
Malphite was in the same boat. The only person able to kill singed besides our yi was me on veigar, and that was only because my ult half healthed his 3.5k healthed ass. besides that, he was tanking our nexus turrets when we hadn't even lost our outer ones (yeah, he would chase ALL the way back to fountain).

The point of this rage:
WHY IS RIOT DUMB ENOUGH TO BUFF AP AND NERF MR? DO THEY WANT THIS GAME TO BE ONE-SIDED?

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

Runic bulwark. That is all.

Also=> Sounds like your team fed singed. Hard.

BakaChop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

The game is still well balanced, you just need to learn to play against it. AD carries used to be the common mid setup. If you want to play the same game forever, play a different game.

TioMono

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambchopAlpha View Post
If you want to play the same game forever, play a different game.

This made me chuckle. I understood what you meant, but that phrase is pretty funny.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by All I do is W1N View Post
WHY IS RIOT DUMB ENOUGH TO BUFF AP AND NERF MR? DO THEY WANT THIS GAME TO BE ONE-SIDED?
Because only one team is allowed to pick AP champions?