I'm in a game RIGHT NOW, and the blue buff is DISGUSTING!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

These new buffs... They make me sad.

Flammabubble

12-15-2012

Had a game yesterday when we had a teamfight, I wondered why we lost. A few minutes later when we checked to see if they were at baron, we realised they already had it, and that they'd had it for the previous teamfight, just NOBODY had noticed. I don't mind the new graphics for them, but seriously, make them bigger so you can actually see them! I'm not usually one to complain about updates because they take a bit of getting used to, but this is just counterintuitive. I've got faith that they'll be improved before the start of Season 3 =]

ExoByte

12-19-2012

Red/Blue i don't think are bad, but Baron is way to easy to miss now.

ToasTersTruggle

12-19-2012

Teemo with red buff + blue buff + baron + GA + red/blue elixir + elixir... i guess..

Can you even see Teemo? What riot did is fine.

Joan Slud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

the buff do look small and so fade.
but if u notice that when u get multiple buff ;ike blue and red at a time, instead of ruin stone spin arpund u its become double ring below your feet and with the barpn buff that just terrific. only thing to change is to make it to be easier notice that's all

Wicked Dark

12-20-2012

I think they look nice they are just WAAAAYY too small. Riot buff buffs plz.

MysteltainSensei

12-20-2012

too small and hard to notice.