I'm in a game RIGHT NOW, and the blue buff is DISGUSTING!

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
Reported for afk to post on the forum.
Afk? I typed this thread in 15 seconds while i was dead. Try harder troll/.

Auhfel

12-15-2012

The worst thing is trying to tell if enemy team has baron or not.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdrovia499 View Post
slowpoke.jpg
I made a thread about this when it was announced in the PBE, but the thread was ignored and im too lazy to go find it... I WAS in the middle of a game... Just had to vent my frustration somewhere about how disgusting these new effects are, it's like Riot wants to degrade their game, Riot, here's a piece of advice, it's the best you will ever get, ever.

"Don't fix what's not broken".

Tenshyo

12-15-2012

I don't like the new Catalyst either. When I saw it I literally said "What the heck? I didn't use any hp/mana pots...? Oh, it's a new Catalyst... this is stupid."

shadooklaw

12-15-2012

Agreed. It's color is WAY too tuned down. If it were somewhat lighter and bigger it wouldn't be a problem. Good news though, the old Catalyst proc was moved to Flask, and Flask is such a good item I don't really think it's a waste.

Celebi

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
Agreed. It's color is WAY too tuned down. If it were somewhat lighter and bigger it wouldn't be a problem. Good news though, the old Catalyst proc was moved to Flask, and Flask is such a good item I don't really think it's a waste.
It's faded as hell, I swear I noticed TF had blue like 3 mins after he had it, it's so small even TF's stacked deck can hide the new buff!!!!!!

Next Riot will remove more basic effects and remove the hp bar so when you chase someone in a brush, you can't see enemies in there.

Deadly Dillweed

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
It's faded as hell, I swear I noticed TF had blue like 3 mins after he had it, it's so small even TF's stacked deck can hide the new buff!!!!!!

Next Riot will remove more basic effects and remove the hp bar so when you chase someone in a brush, you can't see enemies in there.
Wait, you can currently see people that run into bushes?

Teach me your ways :O

Homolous

12-15-2012

It's not a big deal. >.> This doesn't interfere with your gameplay at all.

Celebi

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Dillweed View Post
Wait, you can currently see people that run into bushes?

Teach me your ways :O
When you run in a bush, you can see the enemy's hp bar nice and big in red, I was teasing and saying next time Riot decides to remove useful effects from the game so players are more confused, they'll remove hp bars so you can't tell who's in a brush unless you squint your eyes like we have to do now for the buffs.

Enrayged

12-15-2012

Personally, I like it.

123456 ... 9