Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana: WTF Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleric

12-15-2012

So... seriously Riot... what kind of half-assed twisted thinking made you nerf Diana like you did?

The nerf's to her shield now allows me to attack the golems at the two golem camp without my shield even hitting them. So my shield won't hit something that's in melee range... WTF Riot?

Nevermind the nerf to damage, nevermind you already have to basically be within melee range to use moonfall thus making it almost completely useless, and never mind the synergy between her q and r has been nerfed to hell, and hell, nevermind her serious damage nerf (all of which have forced her out of the game basically), but wtf kind of nerf makes an ability have such ****ty range that it's not able to hit something in melee range?!

Also, the orbs, are basically now single target AoE's. Unless the minions are stacked almost literally on top of one another, the orbs will only hit one of them. I stood in the middle of wraths and the orbs only affected one wrath. How is that an AoE ability?

Hell I'm surprised you didn't nerf the range on her passive. Probably just forgot that one though, and I'm sure you'll be nerfing it soon too.

BTW... Scumbag Riot: Puts champs and skins on sale; Nerfs them out of the game shortly after. (Can someone put the scumbag hat on Riot's logo and link it for me?)

Also, I feel bad for Rengar players. I don't play Rengar, but I in no way thought he was OP after the previous nerf and feel sorry for the people that genuinely enjoyed playing Rengar.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

She is balanced now..

Also TLDR

Ech0sniper

12-15-2012

As someone who played Rengar Pre-Nerf, He was extremely OP. I could survive anything because of one W.

Maleric

12-15-2012

So an ability with a range less than melee range is balanced?

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

Her melee range is more than normal. She needs a nerf to that range too. So yes. It's balanced. Also TLDR on second post.

TeknoWizard

12-15-2012

She was stupidly OP before the nerf. This is coming from someone who played her heavily, and only noticed one champion who could counter her well. Just from reading the patch notes, it seems like they missed the mark a bit on what to nerf. The orb range seems kinda... out of place. Plus Moonfall's range did need to be dropped. However, if they brought it to where it only grabs them if they're *just* out of melee range, I'd like to either see a bit more range with the slow dropped a bit to compensate, or shorter range compensated with a stronger slow. Again, I haven't played her since the nerf, (Perma-banned in Normals ATM. :/ ), so I don't know what the nerfs feel like.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

feelsgoodman.jpg