Wanna have some fun, post team comp ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caecus Scius

12-31-2012

We did twitch, Evelynn, and Shaco... it was annoying because we ganked cross lanes and switched it up.. they ended up falling 3-4 kills behind early, and then they wasted all this money on oracles (instead of lantern or hextech) and we would still gank hard, set up ambushes etc.

2012Skeptic

01-02-2013

Pantheon, Annie, Nunu

With some communication, the instant aces are so much fun.

Nunu starts his ult, annie AOE stuns, pantheon Ults in.
Instant death if they're caught without flash

Xryith

01-08-2013

My friends and I have been running, AP Swain, Tank Malphite, and me ADC LULU.

It has been going good, Mal ults in gets all 3 of them, Swain and I start killing, I ult Mal they go back into the air, Swain gets his AoE down, with a polly on any one that runs.

Also with this set up I have my lance slow that can hit multiple targets, Mal has his slow, then Swain has his bird move (not sure what its called). Every team fight we kill the ADC and drop the APC to 1/2 hp, with us taking none to very small damage with are 2 ults, polly the 3rd while we finish off the APC and GG.

hnrbound

01-09-2013

Went against a Hecarim, Jayce, and Zill combo the other night.... most annoying thing to play against and not only EXTREMELY fast, but heca hits like a truck!

Bobinatorlol

01-09-2013

Most nights I get together with 2 people from my friends list and we do various comps. Most of them are complete failure but sometimes we get some fun outcomes. Last night during one of these games we had a team talk all sorts of trash. How we were bads. How playing new and silly comps is a waste of their time and we should go play bots. How as soon as they seen the loading screen they knew they had an auto win game.

The comp was Veigar/LB/Syndra after about the 25 min mark none of them could get close to us without getting one shot. Even with MR and QSS. The chat got quiet around then. After we won one guy stayed in chat and stated by them losing we had split their team up and he just lost 2 friends. Too funny.

Lachrimae

01-25-2013

I'm bumpin this thread yo. It's really fun to try stuff out..

Via Lactea

01-25-2013

I'm a big fan of Yorick+Vayne with a Ap carry on the team.

dobeycon

01-26-2013

I have been playing super kill lane, Leona/ amumu/ fizz- nice aoe and shuts down someone at 3
and then after 6 their team goes poof

also Cho/ Nautalis/ Diana, Chaining AOE CC disrupts basically all attempts for squisheys and tanks alike to do anything for about 5 seconds, and then 3 seconds later they get CCd again its sooo mean

SuperJavelin

01-26-2013

Amumu Nunu Lulu.

Just because of the name.

Tenkin Rosso

01-28-2013

Leona, Diana, Wu
BLAM AoE leona BLAM get sucked in by diana BLAM leona ult BLAM wukong ult