Counter for rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Just wondering what the opinion would be in able to counter rumble. My team has run into him a couple of times when we ban other champs and he just seems to roll whoever is against him. Is there anyone that can take him out or stalemate him? I was thinking cait because she could outrange him, but typically they run some bursty assassin along with rumble so cait would just be blown up too fast. Lee sin maybe?

SenStill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Rumbles

03-25-2013

My suggestion is to focus the hell out of him. Force his Wooglet's the moment the fight starts, if not before. Issue is all Rumble has to do is ult and Q before he Wooglet's and he still gets his damage off. He's top tier for a reason.

Sephïroth

03-25-2013

Rumble sucks to play against. Everyone on your team should get some MR and health. If you have a pick to blow against him, I'd get Yorick, he's possibly the best to go 1v1 against him in Lane. Otherwise, the best route to go is Ranged, Like Lux/Nidalee. Both are strong picks in 3, as well.

Just remember, they are giving up CC for damage so your focus can be dealt a lot more effeciently without having to wait for stuns to run out. He only has slows, no stuns. Gangbang him early game, and try and have someone in the jungle often so he can't play aggressively without worrying about a gank.