Honorable Opponent Medal off my account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Kryptix I

12-15-2012

Yes, I have had the honorable opponent medal for some time but it just vanished off my account but i still have the same number of honorable opponents what happened? and anyone tell me whats goin on. reds maybe?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

I believe that all of the medals are earned based on getting that honor in a certain percentage of games. If you've played a significant number of games since the medal showed up but have been getting fewer honors, it may cause it to disappear. But I could be wrong.

Key

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Honor ribbons remain based on frequency, amount doesn't matter it matters how often you get them. So if you stopped getting them you lose the ribbon. I guess this is to avoid people being ultra nice until they get the ribbon and then being *******s, but I am talking out of my ass here I got no idea.

I Kryptix I

12-15-2012

yea just had no idea i mean i have had it for like a month or longer then today i dont. but still have all my honorable oppoents that were given to me. wish i had a concrete answer.

iiLuxurious

12-15-2012

Are you sure you haven't gotten banned? being banned results in all medals being lost as far as I know.

HippieCommander

12-15-2012

I have won the honorable opponent ribbon like 4 times , I dont think the system is actually working correctly

I Kryptix I

12-15-2012

no never banned played every day for the past few months at least a game a day. can a mod comment on this and say whats goin on?