Biggest throw ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-15-2012

So I just caused perhaps the biggest throw in ranked game history. I countered their Kat with Cho'Gath mid and roamed heavily -- my final score was 10/1/5 -- Our Tristana got fed in bot lane, and Rumble won top against Riven. We were literally destroying them all over the map, ganking their backdooring, Teleporing Yi jungler, and generally outplaying them.

But when we pushed them into their base for the win, I chased the Yi away from the team fight and, after barely missing the kill on him, turned around to see their Kat quadrakill my team. I don't even know how she did it...she wasn't fed at all, but it happened. Their team turned on me, and she got the penta (and my first and only death).

Then that damned Yi Teleported to our base and killed the turret, the inhibitor, and finally our Nexus.

If I had just stayed with my team, I would have instakilled that Kat, and I would have one more win under my belt.

Thought I'd share my story and my lesson. Le sigh... -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-15-2012

I can't imagine why this is getting downvotes... This community...

Also, on further inspection of the replay, I discovered that my team had gotten cocky after such a good game. All teamwork thrown to the side, they clumped up and ran headlong into a Leona ult, giving Kat the opening she needed. Also, the Kat was bad and almost botched her kills a few times. I main Kat, so I can say that. But still, if I had stayed just above my team, where I knew I needed to be, then all would have been prevented. I have certainly learned my lesson! hahaha Hopefully it did some good to share.