LeBlanc vs Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

12-15-2012

How does one counter Kassadin when playing mid as LeBlanc? Is it even possible? His gap closer + silence leaves me almost with no alternatives.

Uncanny Doom

12-15-2012

You don't counter Kassadin with LeBlanc. He counters you.

Best you can get is jungle ganks on him pre-6.

Judas Priest

12-15-2012

Isn't there anything a LeBlanc can do to counter Kass or at least to improve her chances of staying alive?

BuceTheCaboose

12-15-2012

His early game is atrocious, while hers is strong. When he silences you, auto attack him. Yes, you might take some creep damage, but at least you're damaging him. Don't be afraid to throw out a few abilities. He may have a passive that's good against mages; but that doesn't make him immune to damage. Try to rush Abyssal Sepcter since the MR will help her and the aura will help fighting him somewhat. Ask for good ganks too. Just try your best to shut him down before he reaches level six.

Varadium

03-31-2013

You wont counter him, but buying a banshes vail will make it mych easyer to lain against him. Whenever it's up combo him and you will win the extange because his first spell wont damage you and, i havent played lb vs kass in a while but i think it stops his silence?(could be wrong) but if it doesent its a nice poke shield. Wait for him to shoot of his silence on a minion or your banshea vail then combo him, come on top the the extange repete until his hp is to low to bully you in lain. Timeing his skills , your items and playing smart wont counter him( might if its a bad kass) but you shoulnt die and maby get a kill.

TeknoWizard

03-31-2013

Push the lane, hit 6 first, and gank other lanes before he can. You probably won't win mid, so win other lanes to make up for it.

DarkRoomMan

05-29-2013

._.

Vengeful Scurge

05-29-2013

I've done it multiple times- the main thing that really helps to shut kassadin down is that you HAVE to survive until you hit level 6. your whole goal until then is surviving and making sure you hit 6 before kass. Once you hit 6, your combo should ALWAYS start with Q-R so that Kassadin can do nothing to stop you. Even if he manages to land a silence on you, you should always be far enough away from him that his ult cannot hit you. The main way to counter kassadin is to wait until he silences a minion for last-hitting and then dash in and kill him.

LazyStyle

05-29-2013

lol kass is my main i i know for sure leblanc can easily kill him before lvl 6 and even prob after
but i warn u even thou u nerfed him in lane he can still put some damage on u
nerfing a kassadin is a temparary thing for him unless the person sucks
and dont be afraid to play with the guys mind u have to be focused with him at all times since farming is harder for him
if u keep him from farming and make him use abilities to farm u have the advantage cause when he farms he regains his mana from auto attacks
thats all ima reveal about my fav >_>

SG Fure

05-30-2013

After he either uses his Q or combos you, just run after him till the silence wears off and use all of your abilities on him at once and then run away. LB burst is stronger than Kass burst. Dont push agaisnt him or you WILL die.

Also, i use teleport on LB sometimes and dont even bother 1v1 Kass. I just use my teleport to gank other lanes and get more fed than him.

I have never lost as LB when i have played against a Kassadin. Then again im extremely good at LB.