Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ap Sion Builds (?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I main Ap Sion, and it's kind of embarrassing but I feel like I should have a more solid build with him. I'm actually a decent elo, better than the average player. Right now I have 12 wins in a row in ranked with ap sion. I'll be in the 1400 bracket very soon, since no one 1300 or below has even come close to my ap sion mid. I want to refine my champion so that I can be confident to play mid at what ever elo I may venture into.

I was wondering what kinds of builds do you guys use? What do you rush first? What do you start with and what are your masteries?

I start, boots and 3 hp pots if I am against a safe poke champ in mid. If it's a mid who likes to trade I start dorans.

This is a typical build for me, and in this order. It feels like after rabadons I am not building right...

Dorans>boots>blasting wand>T2 boots> Rabadons>Void Staff>Banshees>Zhonyas>Litchbane.

Any help, or just what you do would help.