How would you counter this strat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGF Joel

12-15-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epLBleVxKYg

i was just wondering how people would counter this strat so i can work on making it unbeatable!

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

Any single person can counter this strat.. While they are under tower they can't hit you or be forced to take fire from the turret..

This start only works against noobs honestly. If they are under turret, focus them down. They won't be able to do anything.

Plus, the rest of your team would be gathering more xp/free cs while you and your partner owned them 2v5.. or if you have a jungle, you can do it easily 1v5.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

Oh, I just want to point out that ashe got hawkshot first... worst ashe ever.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

*realizing that you are mumu in this vid*

I'm actually curious about this though, try it in ranked, record it. post result here. I'd like to see if you get shut down there.

AGF Joel

12-15-2012

yeah i agree it will most likely not work against good players but they did try to focus us down quite alot but we were prepared through runes and masteries for that. and i agree with the ashe call haha. and we will try this in ranked after we put some more work into comp and how to execute it iff they have a stronger lvl1. also any team that has tried to not commit 5v5 to us we have beaten in under 10 mins, choosing to send people to other lanes to farm is the worst way to compete with this strat, which in turn is how we catch most teams out.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

I only really saw them trying to focus you after you had gotten one turret down.. once you start to gather steam then you keep going.. so you have to be stopped before the first turret. Without that first minion wave you can't get the tower down. So the key is to stop that first minion wave any way possible... then your strat crumbles at it's foundation.

Also => most teams protect their jungler, even before level 30, I see almost every team I go on with a jungle... they gather around blue buff for protection. This team didn't.. at all.

Guy on a bus

12-15-2012

I have to say though, it was very entertaining to watch.

AGF Joel

12-15-2012

yes you are very correct that the only way to stop it is by getting us at the 1st tower. we have had teams try to rofl stomp us at the 1st tower but all we need to do in that case is me (the tank) pick off the carrys and tank the tower as my team melts them and finishes off the tower kitting the tower aggro, and as you said all we need to do is get that 1st tower and we get rolling. and thank you good to hear it was entertaining!

AGF Joel

12-15-2012

inevitably i die if i need to do this but i am not a dmg dealer anyway so it does not affect the turret pushing speed, also heimer turrets keep the crazy dmg on the structures the whole time.

also you must remember that many teams are not expecting this and therefore not everyone is in the position on the map to help