Blizzard will sink riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Kappa

12-15-2012

I left WoW for LoL, honestly Blizzard doesn't put out content at a high enough quality to compete with LoL. Like, WoW is their biggest game for sure and they seriously don't put out enough high quality content for the amount you pay. LoL is free and they put out high quality content on a regular basis, everything is new when it comes out. In WoW, all the mounts are always the same, the daily quests are all the same, the raids get boring fast too. It's just a mehh game because it puts out mehh content

MyMain IsBannedd

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkCoffe View Post
Cant wait for blizzards all stars to come out so riot will crash and burn
Blizzard couldnt make a good PvP game if their life dependent on it. I say this as a 6 year World of Warcraft player (2200 in arena.) I left for League. But sure, if they come out with a PvE MOBA, they'll be a hit.

federaly

03-18-2013

Blizzard is adding a Moba to their stable of games. Riot is maintaining and iterating on their only game, their baby. Who do you think will put more love and attention to their game?

Also with how slow Blizzard's development process is it will be 2025 by the time All Stars comes out and we'll have Google Glass to play it on, lol.

ArcDriveFinish

03-18-2013

I've lost faith in Blizzard when they ****ed up Wings of Liberty. Hence I switched to league. I see no future in Blizzard of they keep going as they are now.