Blizzard will sink riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrinkCoffe

12-15-2012

Cant wait for blizzards all stars to come out so riot will crash and burn

Key

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkCoffe View Post
Cant wait for blizzards all stars to come out so riot will crash and burn
League, Blizzard All Stars and DotA 2 are very different games, none will really sink the other..

Drakojan

12-15-2012

Unlikely.

HoWallaWoH

12-15-2012

It's hard for me not to get upset over this post. I find it illogical that you would desire another human being to fail at something. This community has great potential. The game design is continuing to develop beyond my wildest dreams. The advances it has made is phenomenal, and for that I commend RIOT. I do not deny Blizzard is an amazing company who have a huge amount of resources, but lets give credit where credit is due and show some respect for the community you participate in.

izuul

12-15-2012

blizzard seems a little late to the party if you ask me. if i were them i would have bought the rights to dota from icefrog a LONG time ago and just made dota 2

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

The WoW forums are full of people making obnoxious claims like "Rift will kill WoW." "Star Wars will kill WoW." "Guild Wars 2 will kill WoW."

And these claims have been going on for much of WoW's 8 year history.

LoL already has a 3-year leg up on Blizzard, and Blizzard's game isn't out yet. Blizzard will bring a lot of new players to the DOTA scene (WoW fans and Diablo fans that haven't tried a DOTA yet), and they'll borrow a few LoL fans. But I'd be very surprised if Blizzard kills LoL.

paintmania101

12-15-2012

Just like D3 was going to be a great sequel....

Flagrock

12-15-2012

Blizzard all stars won't sink Riot for the sheer fact Blizz will make it pay to play. That's why Smite hasn't really taken out LoL yet, it's PAY TO PLAY. That's the great thing about Riot and the reason why people will actually buy stuff and support LoL. It's free to play, so you can try it and later down the road you can spend money to help Riot if you want. I doubt Blizz will beat out Riot for another fact, Riot cares Blizz just wants money. Riot staff actually want a good game and a good community, Blizzard doesn't care. You can have people in WoW rage, cuss you out, and troll in a battleground without ANYTHING happening to them. Blizz doesn't care because they already have your money and they have enough people so you don't matter. Riot would ban you for doing that.

LoL will out last most of the other MOBAs because of the sheer fact Riot cares about the health of the community and cares more about making a great game than making huge profits. Tbh, free to play makes a lot more people try it and spend cash on it than they would get from making it pay to play. Riot also cares so they will have more gamers support them.

Slashinghardest

12-15-2012

Blizzards newest releases have been lacking and blatantly terrible. They do fix their work but on release sc2 had huge issues and D3 was blatantly boring. Their main project atm WoW fluxuates so largely in player base that its cant even compete with LoL. People play new content and then dont play until something new is released which means the game clearly grows stale fast, unlike LoL.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-15-2012

And let's not forget, Diablo 3 still lacks multiplayer, which Blizzard at least at one point (and this was after the game release) was claiming would be eventually added.