Golem leashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperSayian3Jake

12-15-2012

Im not a fan of the new leashing process, i thought it was pretty good as it was and this probably makes it harder for newer players to jungle. Not to mention its challenging to get blue golem if you just have mid hit it once and thats it. I think you should allow it to be kited once again and not attack the nearest player.

deathmetalfan

12-15-2012

Not going to happen. The leashing mechanism was one of the things that made it so easy for junglers to gank with near full HP because most junglers could clear blue and take little damage. This also allowed for a faster clear of the lizard buff and even stronger ganks.

Riot have made it clear with this patch that ganking needs to be a trade-off. If you want to gank with red, you'll have to do it with lower HP (and therefore greater risk). However, if you want to stay in the jungle, you will be rewarded with more XP.

I think it's a fair change and don't see why it needs to be reverted.

Slashinghardest

12-15-2012

who are you jungling where its hard to get blue?

first time Vayne

12-15-2012

All this talk about game mechanics and blah blah blah. Think about it. If you were Blue golem and some jerk Morgana hit you from over that wall, would you keep trying to run around the wall while a Nocturne beats you to death, or would be like "FUUUUU" and attack the Noc?

deirin

12-15-2012

i dont think it changed anything to put minion stronger and the mechanic the same jungler are still as fkin strong and overused....diversity my fkin ass...

like what, amumu with % dmg aoe
lee sin with his super fast clear rate and lvl 2 gank

nocturne?
shaco wih his wow mobility/gank?
mundo?
shyv?
nunu?
heca?

all the rest is just like outclassed now...

Cliegg

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamishlady View Post
all this talk about game mechanics and blah blah blah. Think about it. If you were blue golem and some jerk morgana hit you from over that wall, would you keep trying to run around the wall while a nocturne beats you to death, or would be like "fuuuuu" and attack the noc?
lmao!!!