Your best rage momments.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

12-14-2012

Had you ever had a game where you just wanted to punch someones head off in rage?

Well when you rethink of those why dont you just laugh at how angry you where?

ill start
I was karthus I HIT THE R BUTTON......then a teemo runs past me just to use me to block an ashe arrow.........and then i raged and flipped my bowl of pasta on my cat.

warfighter101

02-13-2013

(bump)

Avejoe

02-14-2013

That one time when a stupid teemo decided to towerdive at lvl 1. And raged at me because I was supposed to save him, apparently.

I'M LULU, DUMBASS! MY SHIELD CAN'T MAKE YOU INVINCIBLE!!!!

That moment made me want to take that Teemo, shove its head up its own ass and kick him right into a spike wall. Filled with C4

Rykaal

02-14-2013

Allied Jarvan IV "helping" me by trapping me under a tower while I was diving for a kill, he then flashed out and did his one spear throw to ks. Was insanely angry cause I took ghost that game instead of flash.

Also on a side note this happened like 8 times that game.

Storm Venture

02-20-2013

Teemo induces rage all the time

VNSandvich

02-24-2013

Was playing Karthus, 3 enemy was really low health so I flashed at the remaining enemy and deals tons of damage to them, then I realized that I was SO close to penta... but I panicked and ult before I die...

Still facepalmed at that to this day

Hawko0313

02-24-2013

played taric with a caitlyn who couldn;t understand that you keep moving or stay behind minions against a nidalee varus lane. I was trying to shield her for a while but then she started getting angry at me for being hit by them so i played my normal game warded, healed set up last hits and she just kept dying running my mana dry and sucking calling for the jungler and telling me to help her.

I managed to remain calm during the game but during post game she left with one more shot "gg wp my team sucks"

i snapped completely unleashing all of my fury on her however she was the only one who had left post game chat. and that only made me more angry.

My Desired Name

02-24-2013

When my teammates perform poorly and blame me for it.

Oh, wait..

Badnik96

02-24-2013

Guy in champ select calls ADC. He instalocks Nocturne, causing rage. Then goes top because we have an AFKer. Malphite sees him taking his wraiths (yes we had a jungle malph), yells at him for it, causing both to rage and makes Noc feed. After the game he tries to be friendly but we all hated him at the end.

1nfamouz

02-24-2013

I lost 10 games in a row one day. Had a kill streak mid lane 7/10 times. Afk teamates...
why me....