Draven x Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeachVolibear

12-14-2012

“Come out and gay! Hehehe…” Shouted Draven as he popped open a bottle of Oracle’s Elixir and imbibed its fizzy contents. With the all-seeing wisdom of the Oracle’s Elixir, Draven was able to see a camouflaged Teemo jerking off in front of him. He noticed that Teemo was extremely close to nutting so Draven did the most logical thing anyone would do in this situation and he slapped Teemo’s hands away and grabbed him by the d*ck.
“Yoink!” he shouted as he tugged the yordle-d*ck and caused Teemo to climax.
When he nutted, Teemo’s spunk landed directly onto Draven’s face. “That’s gotta sting!” remarked Teemo, the snide b*stard. But Draven just laughed as he licked away all the spunk in an instant and plucked up Teemo by his legs.

During this time, Darius was several feet away, witnessing this act with staunch stoicism. His face indicated neither pleasure nor disgust – Darius was truly an enigma with a big d*ck.
Draven held Teemo upside-down, facing toward Darius. “Bro…” He said as he pointed to Teemo’s mouth. “Hit him where it hurts.”
Darius solemnly replied, “My destination is clear,” as he disrobed and revealed his manly Darius-dong. Teemo couldn’t help but gasp at Darius’s big d*ck. Darius was hung like a black man. “Witness true girth!”
Teemo was disillusioned by a schlong so large. It intimidated him, but even moreso it ignited a jealous rage within him. Naturally, being the snide, little b*stard that he is, Teemo had to downplay Darius’s manly Darius-dong with quite the bold declaration. “Size doesn’t mean everythi--- mmph!”
Without warning, Darius had slammed his manly Darius-dong into Teemo’s mouth midsentence. “Don’t turn you’re a**,” he nodded toward Draven , “OR leave your mouth exposed.”

“Here we go!” Draven declared as he spread open Teemo’s butt-cheeks and inserted his manly Draven-dong. The dong was so large that it spilled blood, however. Draven couldn’t help but remark on the matter, “Seems to be blood everywhere I go.” Not a word spilled from Teemo’s mouth when Draven initiated, but that was because Darius was already pounding at it with his manly Darius-dong.

After about seven hours of pounding into the yord-holes like a seesaw, Draven was becoming bored. “Brother…” he muttered as he met eyes with Darius. Darius immediately understood and, as one, the brothers simultaneously thrust into Teemo so hard that they crushed his spine from betwixt their pelvises. And for just a moment, the brothers’ manly dongs were so far into Teemo that they totally touched d*cks. Just as well, Teemo nutted upon death because he had a fetish for dying (he hated himself just as much as we hate him). Teemo died as he had lived: a f*ggot.
After discarding Teemo’s corpse, the Blood Brothers began the real show. It was a toss-up between who would give and who would receive, but let’s be honest here: Draven does it all, with style.

“Who wants some Draven? Hehehe…” taunted Draven as spread his manly Draven-thighs.
Darius let out a single laugh in response as he entered the league of Draven with his manly Darius-dong. With such passion that only these Noxians could exhibit, the brothers excitedly made love with one another.

As Darius pounded away at Draven’s manly Draven-butt, he noticed he was quickly building Hemorrhage stacks. With tacit brilliance, Darius decided to integrate his Crippling Strike (puts the ladies in wheelchairs ) with minimal cooldown, significantly increasing his DPS on Draven’s booty.

“Oh, brother!” exclaimed Draven in pure ecstasy, “This feels so good I could just DIE!”
Darius’s ears perked up when he heard the word ‘die’ and he hatched an especially erotic idea. Darius was going to ult Draven’s booty. With his d*ck.

Suddenly, Darius pulled out from Draven for just a moment as he leapt high into the air and promptly plunged it back into his brother, killing him instantly. Draven nutted as he died and Darius nutted too, but he had no refractory period because he got a kill with his ult.

It turned out however, that Draven was able to come back to life because he is secretly god and he allowed Darius to kill him, only to have himself reborn. Now began the real show, where every single thrust was a Darius ult and Draven was being reborn more often than the Dalai Lama. It was a glorious show, and the brothers continued their sultry passion.

~Deep into the night~

Epilogue:

“Wow, brother!” exclaimed Darius as he sat against the wall to regain his breath. “You’re so amazingly tight!”
Draven was delighted by the compliment to his ego. “Why, thank you.”
“I only wish MY butt were as tight as yours.” Darius remarked with a tinge of envy.
Draven laid a reassuring hand to Darius’s shoulder in response. “Don’t be jealous.”
Darius earnestly took in the comfort from his brother and the two were totally getting ready to touch d*cks when suddenly –

“KYAHAHAHAHA! Draven! At last I have found you once again! Shouted an unknown entity from the shadows. As the green-haired man stepped forth, he pivoted and fell to his hands and knees and shouted, “RESTRICTION NUMBER 666 RELEASED! BLAZBLUE, ACTIVATE!” conjuring a luminescent, runic ring of magical energy around his person and causing many of Kokonoe’s lollipops to spill out of his butt-hole. “Now…” he said with wicked vivacity, “EFF MY BOOTY-HOLE… please…

The end

The AntiGoat

Recruiter

12-16-2012

What......... What did I just witness? I have no idea, but I laughed pretty hard. This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever read on a forum of any sort.....
Congrats bro XD

stiyx

12-16-2012

time for therapy

The Thunder Lord

12-17-2012

You need help goodsir

Senpai ItWontFit

12-17-2012

This is a fantastic work of art that should be turned into a movie

Yma Sumac

12-18-2012

more pls

X The Derp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

It truly defines what a true real brother relationship Draven and Darius share.

spooge noodle

12-20-2012

Me "This is madness!"
Darius "This. Is. NOXUS!"
Draven kicks me into bottomless pit

But great work though

FancySheep

01-08-2013

yes

Ansaa

01-08-2013

LOL this is awesome! Hilarious, somewhat sexy, and above all, confusing and scary.

Moral Question: We all know incest is wrong because it can create several mental/physical issues with offspring... but with brothers/sisters, that isn't an issue. Is it still wrong?