Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Cancel game if someone didn't pick champ during champ sel.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-14-2012

Cancel game if someone didn't pick champ during champ sel.

He is either afk, got a tech problem or is a troll.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-16-2012

bump

Veiled Sovereign

12-16-2012

but couldnt people just use that as another way to dodge

DarkenDragon

12-17-2012

i'd rather people dodge games than to be stuck in a game for 15 mins-20 mins to a lost due to a person getting a champion they dont know how to use or is very poor with just because they didnt bother to choose a champion and had to get a random choice.

or they decide to pick a champion that does not fit with the team and end up being an easy win for the opponent team cuz there was a lack of balance in the team and counter building was just way too easy for the other team

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-17-2012

One of my points was actually also that if someone gets a random champ during champ selection there is still the possibility that he might be AFK in the match as well, right from the start.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-23-2012

bump for a good cause!

Demagoguery

12-23-2012

Quote:
Veiled Sovereign:
but couldnt people just use that as another way to dodge
The simple solution would be to give that person a dodge penalty as they're clearly afk anyway. If I disconnect during selection I'd rather it drop me than random a champion for me and put me in a game I didn't know about.

My thread about it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32751109#post32751109

Chasieboombatty

12-23-2012

Riot is way to harsh on people who dodge..I have had to dodge cause of bickering noobs and people unwilling to compromise. And I have to take a 30min to a hour time out!!!!!!!!!!Not fair at all almost like LoL wants people to troll each other...

Karlyr

12-23-2012

Quote:
Basnap:
Cancel game if someone didn't pick champ during champ sel.

He is either afk, got a tech problem or is a troll.

The idea is good but (there's always a but when I comment) think about the guy who abuse this functionnality. UNLIMITED DODGE QUEUES !