Snowdown Showdown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worgarurumon

12-15-2012

Yeah, this is literally one of the only things I look forward to in LoL. New champions are nice, and the new items are fun, but tbh I'd trade that all for a little bit of scenery change, not just winter map, but say a lava map, or a dessert map, something that changes the aesthetics even a little bit.

Best Furry NA

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worgarurumon View Post
Yeah, this is literally one of the only things I look forward to in LoL. New champions are nice, and the new items are fun, but tbh I'd trade that all for a little bit of scenery change, not just winter map, but say a lava map, or a dessert map, something that changes the aesthetics even a little bit.
Agreed.

Endr03

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worgarurumon View Post
even if the map layout was identical and it was just strictly cosmetic I'd still like it. BTW the original planes for the dominion map was suppose to be a Lava map

Edit: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber I don't think this was ever past the concept stage and then swapped but this was it

Karousel

12-15-2012

First, I think it's really bad form to tell Riot to get off their asses and work. There must be something going on, a reason. So, Second, Riot! can someone official please answer us? Will there be a snow map this year? Don't let us keep guessing and hoping. What is happening? Hundreds viewing, only a dozen asking, thousands hoping.

Fairhaven

12-15-2012

Riot seriously failed this year. Snowdown Letdown. Their mindset: "We still make bank either way, so who cares about pleasing the fanbase."

DubiousKilla

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorIsLegend View Post
Riot seriously failed this year. Snowdown Letdown. Their mindset: "We still make bank either way, so who cares about pleasing the fanbase."
I truly hope that's not how they feel. :-/