Snowdown Showdown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBoyHefty

12-14-2012

Why is the map not snowy. I haven't played a Snowdown yet but from youtube videos I've seen it being snowy.

Endr03

12-14-2012

yea the previous snowdowns were snowy, they couldn't find time.....I've seen 5 men build a nuclear power plant in a month but they can't rework a snow map in 6 monthes...most likely it was too much work and not enough gain for them

first time Vayne

12-14-2012

It's Snowdown Showdown, but my map is not snowy! Where is ma snow??

SR must have moved to the Caribbean. I'll consider it a lengthy winter vacation... That works!

Leif Koun

12-14-2012

Lets turn this post into a petition to bring back the snowdown showdown map! maybe if we get enough people to come and give their "signature" they will try their best to bring summoners rift some snow!

amaraa1999

12-14-2012

Global warming ......

Muddown muddown

ChocolateBubbles

12-15-2012

SR's in Australia now

LorenaSadistic

12-15-2012

I purchased several of the Snowdown Showdown skins this morning and so far have not been able to use them in a game. The LeBlanc and Heimerdinger skins don't even show up in my skins list and the Ziggs skin says I need to unlock it though my RP was taken for the purchases and the store says I own them. Bug fix, please??

Tupac the Swaggy

12-15-2012

Come on riot, I've been waiting all year for harrowing and you took that away, and now you're taking snowy SR away.

Give the player SOMETHING :\

BigBoyHefty

12-15-2012

Thanks for the help guys. I do not know why riot would take out something the players love and it would be better for their christmas skin buisness anyway so really they are losing money. Riot get off your lazy asses and do some work to please the people who spend money on your game.

DubiousKilla

12-15-2012

I also haven't been on the snow map a single time yet. And I agree, it's bad for their business, and also wont leave many very satisfied LoLers out there if we don't get our snow map this year.