Start of a new Chapter (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

12-14-2012

Juliana looked at the spectral knight, and back at Geo and Mai. She then moves backwards, creating distance between the rest of the people, though her stance and eyes were still hostile...

It wasn't that Juliana wants to fight. In all truth, when she saw Mai, she only wished to look at her, since she rarely get to see other people. But she interpreted Mai's threat as a challenge, and in the wilderness, if someone challenges you, you either fight...

Or you die...

Steampwrd Kitten

12-15-2012

Mai felt her head dip down a bit with uncertainty. As she saw the spectral knight appear, her immediate response was to instead of run - duck in behind Geo with her staff gripped tightly. She was small, and he made a wonderful shield for the moment. The petite woman peered around the taller man if he allowed her to hide behind him, staring at the huge knight before flickering her gaze off towards Juliana suspiciously.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

The spectral knight expected this reaction honestly. Suddenly come out of no where and have others reacting defensively. It didn't mind such things... only when the reaction is rather violent.

"Hiding and putting up arms is also unnecessary. "

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

((Sorry, was hit by a bout of sleep.))

I only want to talk to the Ionian. To talk to her I need her alive. Hence the DEFENSIVE reaction.

So, Fan chick, calm yourself.

Tin can, who asked you to come here?

Kameil

12-15-2012

The spectral knight looked at the man,

"My name is not, tin can. Your short fight has been heard by me so I come here to stop it. This is not the place for it."

Wizerdlol

12-15-2012

Juliana stared down Geo, her eyes still glaring with aggression. But just as fast as before, they relaxed and the girl broke her defensive stance, holding her fans beside her towards the ground. She looked curiously at Geo and the knight. Her eyes darted around, and she looked nervous. But after a bit of effort, she managed to speak out...

J... Juliana... Her voice sounded like a little girl, quite unnatural being used by her.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-15-2012

Mai gave them all an odd, uncertain look. Particularly at the mention of being talked to. At the sound of Juliana's voice, she perked a little and peered around Geo to study her curiously.

"What? Me or her?" Mai finally questioned Geo with a slightly huskier voice. She'd push herself straight and stepped to Geo's right to eyeball the spectral knight, "Nobody asked you." She snipped lightly.

Kameil

12-15-2012

The spectral knight merely grunted and stood there. It did not matter at the moment, she is right though...
Soon, the knight bowed his head,

"Apologies."

Geokhan

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCat View Post
Mai gave them all an odd, uncertain look. Particularly at the mention of being talked to. At the sound of Juliana's voice, she perked a little and peered around Geo to study her curiously.

"What? Me or her?" Mai finally questioned Geo with a slightly huskier voice. She'd push herself straight and stepped to Geo's right to eyeball the spectral knight, "Nobody asked you." She snipped lightly.

"I'm tracking a woman with drive, but no focus. I have heard some rumors about her, and I had a job in mind. A goal for one seeking it, as I was until not long ago."

Steampwrd Kitten

12-15-2012

"Hmph." Mai folded her arms with the staff held tight in her right hand, "That's what I thought!" She'd say to the Knight. As she heard Geo's voice, her gaze snapped up to him with a deepening frown.
"Uh. Must be her, then." She said with a glance to the side. Mai made a point not to wander near people too often. In truth, she didn't trust people. It showed in the way she looked at each of them.

Mai turned slightly to glance behind her, working out a quick escape route if things got anymore uncomfortable for her. She'd scratch the back of her neck nervously before dropping it to her hip to rest it against the sash tangled into her belt. With a pinch of her lips, her gaze flicked back to the trio, "So since you found your girl~" Mai said, drawing out the last word.

In attempt to shatter her curiosity, she turned a bit to start away from them only to suddenly stop, "Ehh... shoot.." Reluctantly glancing back at Geo with a strained smile, "What kind of.. job?"