Trolls in select, an ongoing problem, with a solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1400orBUST

12-23-2012

Ok,
so we've all been in the position of choosing between caving in to some troll in select by dodging, knowing full well that's what they want. The other option being a painful 20 min fight that you are very unlikely to win.
Could the devs possibly consider adding a button to flag a player for review of their conduct in select? Or possibly just add a button that would allow players to flag someone for trolling select and if more than 4 people tag them in under 10 minutes they would get a 1 hour suspension from PvP modes.( since it would be impossible to get more than 4 in that amount of time unless they forced a dodge in the first select.)

RoketPoweredFilo

12-23-2012

So basically if you dislike or "do not agree" with their champion selection you want to be able to flag them because you feel it's your right to choose your team comp? People play what they want, while trolling is an issue its a completely minor element and rarely seen in blind three's. I've ran into two trolls in the time since TT2 has hit, and we won those games anyway.

PurpleURP

12-23-2012

I've seen karthus 100% dominate wu, darius, diana by himself. Champion select doesn't matter, it's all player skill.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
I've seen karthus 100% dominate wu, darius, diana by himself. Champion select doesn't matter, it's all player skill.
? That's because Karthus is a very strong pick against all melee. Player skill does matter. Idc how good you are you aren't beating vayne with voli.

PurpleURP

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
? That's because Karthus is a very strong pick against all melee. Player skill does matter. Idc how good you are you aren't beating vayne with voli.
vayne + nunu maybe