A New Champion Approaches Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centriq

10-14-2010

Quote:
Update: We've temporarily removed images of Lux as we discuss her art direction internally.
Good! she looked AWFUL!!!!!!

Sodogo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

weakkkkk

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

I don't think she looked that bad. The yellow breastplate + mini skirt was odd, but whatever.

I hope she doesn't just come back with larger boobs and more spikes and particle effects on her armor.

Schn

10-14-2010

While you do that review can we get a tasteful lady champion?

So sick of short massive breast plate + no shirt + miniskirt + big boots.

Wetworks

10-14-2010

Riot, if you're still in the meeting room hashing this one out, I highly recommend you pick up the batphone and call your main main, Eduardo Gonzalez to whip up something. His work on Sonia and MF concept art were outstanding. I would put down a deposit on skins without even seeing the final product if he was on board. .

Nospherato

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetworks View Post
Riot, if you're still in the meeting room hashing this one out, I highly recommend you pick up the batphone and call your main main, Eduardo Gonzalez to whip up something. His work on Sonia and MF concept art were outstanding. I would put down a deposit on skins without even seeing the final product if he was on board. .
Soooo what your saying is that a good character model isn't to your liking unless the characters rack outmatches the size of their heads while at the same time, maintaining a tiny, itty, bitty waist... Alrighty then. Gotcha <3

Nospherato

10-14-2010

Can't believe the amount of QQing on this one character is actually going to set the update back. You people are unbelievable, I swear. Like babies crying for the right type of candy, or in this case, eye candy since eyeshadow just happens to be the most absolute disgusting thing in the entire world. Man, maybe I should whine more often and perhaps my life would turn for the better, too!

SA94

10-14-2010

so... what's the problem?

Turbo92

10-14-2010

her abilities and the thought behind them are really cool, and seem interesting. but tbh i don't like her design. i imagined her to look more like garen, but not in as heavy armor.... pluss she should look alot more serious like her brother... agreed ?

Elucidate

10-14-2010

the worlds in a ression and you expect us to spend money on riot points for these new champs and **** yet its the same god **** thing everytime, always a "new" champ that we can automaticly think of something its copied off of, from somewhere off league of legends, than the skill set is just a skill that's already on another champion. lucky the game is free to download or you'd probably have a a whole country of people wanting their money back.