A New Champion Approaches Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Whoa what's with all the downvotes to Byronic? And where did the screenshots go?
The down votes are a result of a public outcry regarding Lux's appearance. Not sure why the images were removed.

Bernkastell

10-13-2010

this thread shows how shallow people really can be... its disgusting

hG Xinsy

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmouth View Post
Does Garen know that his little sister is prancing around in a getup like that?

6 seconds seems a bit long; does her passive also grant vision of the unit to allies?
Not sure how I feel about that Dark Binding ripoff, as a Morg player.
lol :P

nGio

10-13-2010

Quit spamming these stupid new champions and fix the ones that are obsolete. You guys just refuse to listen to your customers. We should all unite and refuse to buy any new skins or Riot Points until you fix the trash champions so that we can use them and their skins that we already paid for. Everyone boycott the Lux champion bundle! Don't spend RP on this champion until we get back the now irrelevant champions that we already payed for!

Everyone who owns JUST the new champions is free to thumbs down me.

Bloodbolt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nGio View Post
Quit spamming these stupid new champions and fix the ones that are obsolete. You guys just refuse to listen to your customers. We should all unite and refuse to buy any new skins or Riot Points until you fix the trash champions so that we can use them and their skins that we already paid for. Everyone boycott the Lux champion bundle! Don't spend RP on this champion until we get back the now irrelevant champions that we already payed for!
nah man i say we need more 5v5 maps and 3v3 maps but if they maker her look like less of a hooker i'll buy her... but i think there are not really any trash champs... it's all team setup. Garen needs a little nerfing but thats cuz he puts to much damage out as a tank with no mana or health usage.

Bloodbolt

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastell View Post
this thread shows how shallow people really can be... its disgusting
Hey now i hated the champ cuz she looked like someone i'd pick up on a corner...

LiquidJynx

10-13-2010

As someone who is obsessed with support casters (Janna, sona are my favs) , i am really excited with how her playstyle sounds. thanks for more interesting gameplay riot.

Clan TMG

10-13-2010

119+ people agree, your character changes are ****, you listened to the WRONG PEOPLE when thinking about her 3 second mass stealth.

TanktheAlmighty

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodbolt View Post
kayle was a support tank because her bubble and heal... think shes got quite a bit of armor too. Anyway shes a semi-tank now... but yeah I agree though we need a female tank with a dual blade backhand style : P
double Poppy's HP(you can almost do that with her passive anyway), remove her passive, and give her some CC=Tank

nGio

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodbolt View Post
nah man i say we need more 5v5 maps and 3v3 maps but if they maker her look like less of a hooker i'll buy her... but i think there are not really any trash champs... it's all team setup. Garen needs a little nerfing but thats cuz he puts to much damage out as a tank with no mana or health usage.
You must have missed the WCG tournament. In competitive play, 85% of the champions are underwhelming. Go tell Jax, Kat, and Eve players that they are relevant in competitive 5v5 play.