A New Champion Approaches Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryneff

10-13-2010

This is somewhere more along the lines of how she looks (which personally I think looks fine). I found this online, if anyone of you were not intelligent enough (or not impatient enough) to look for the actual character info (since when does the artwork that riot shows us in the sneak peak ever look like how the hero actually does...?) you could have found this.

http://www.mpogd.com/news/?ID=6863

Plinq

10-13-2010

how do you run with those boots

Makoto870

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy to kill View Post
for those of you who couldn't "enjoy" her looks here's the link http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...9&d=1286991087
That!? I don't know how you people could call that anime or sailor moon! And you people want a bigger rack than that!? What do you want, Busty Heart!!? That definitely wouldn't fit her and the lore. For the sake of these degenerates, riot should come up with some character like that gladiator Helga. F***!

I'm not saying that I'm all for the design though. For one thing, the in-game character does look bad. As for the art and concept, I understand riot trying to show that she's somewhat a young and cheeky prodigy. But there's something flawed about her wearing a gold breastplate and all that cheerleader impression like I saw in that leak. The armor suggests she's some amazon, but her wielding a wand of some sort suggests she's a mage. Don't know what's really going on there.

laundrymonster

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiegel1 View Post
She's also dating the captain of the football team.
^This.
::Scout::

lolpanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

is there no pic attached..?

Bahkra

10-13-2010

Dang Illuminati =p

TyrsVengence

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
Day one: STEALTHS OTHER CHARACTERS!?! GAME BREAKING! Raaaaaaaaaaage! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Day two: ONLY STEALTHS HERSELF?! YOU REMOVED HER ONLY UNIQUE ABILITY, YOU... YOU.... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Day three: *instant purchase with RP* actually, she's pretty fun.
I lol every time I read this. So true

Dinnin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2010

Is she melee or ranged?

Alchione

10-13-2010

so she is a counter to stealth champions?

Cowicula

10-13-2010

The concept for her character is pretty sweet but I'm a bit disappointed in the in-game model. So far most of the heroes have had a unique "silhouette" the way TF2 characters do... that is to say that there was something unique about their appearance that would make them stand out as the quirky and unique toons we've all come to love. Lux doesn't have the same feel, and with the exception of her baton wand, theres nothing very special about her appearance (unless tiny wings on her boots count... but you can barely see them).

On a side note, I can't wait to see the skins... her color pallet is a bit gosh at the moment, but I think it might be ok if there was a color swap.