A New Champion Approaches – Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makoto870

10-15-2010

gawd! riot got the message already! no point votin' down now.....

Tetrasol

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareZelkin View Post
If 95% of people say I'm right, then I must be right. Majority wins, moron. We live in a democracy, not a fascist communism. That means your whole fascist argument is moot, which means you're wrong. STFU.

If I hold an opinion similar in value (if not equivalent to) the masses, then that means I share the obviously higher opinion value. Therefore, you're wrong. Therefore, I'm right. Therefore, sit down kid and let the adults talk.
Buddy one man said 1,000 French men can't be wrong. This is incorrect it means 1,000 French men are dumber then Owl Sh**! If 95% of people beleive that a 2 year old invented the first nuclear bomb, that doesn't make it fact, democracy doesn't unmake reality it merely asks all around to acknowledge something as what was voted, but it doesn't change what actually is, but thats going in to psychology and anthropology. Im not saying that popular demand should be denied, merely commenting on your thinking, which if it brings you comfort, good to you. It on the other hand can restrict you from seeing a real issue in front of you. Example: A pedophile moves next door to you and wants to baby sit your kid, the whole neighborhood thinks thats perfectly fine (Lord knows for what sadistic reason) do you as the minority who said, "WTF Hell no!" let the pedo bear watch him because everyone else said thats peachy. Of course not.

For all those about to comment on this no worries, I understand it looks like im taking this too far, I'm not trying to.

"By the way USA is a republic F***Tard!" -This was said by the guy next to me reading this.

TanktheAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

i dont think it's about Lux anymore. why hasnt the thread been closed? i started a thread that got like 5 replies, then they closed it, it was only up for 2 days. this has been up about a week and people arent even talking about the issue it was made for anymore

Tetrasol

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanktheAlmighty View Post
i dont think it's about Lux anymore. why hasnt the thread been closed? i started a thread that got like 5 replies, then they closed it, it was only up for 2 days. this has been up about a week and people arent even talking about the issue it was made for anymore
I agree the previous comment I made was refference to something that was reffering to Lux, yeah I agree I could be happy with this being closed until more info on Lux is released, as this way they could still receive feedback.

Felreaper

10-15-2010

As always, Godwin's law has been proven again.

Supercrest

10-15-2010

I want a sniper champ, like ability 1 could be takes aim for 1 second to deal 90/100/110/120/130 + (60-100% AD). then something like tactical camo, while in bushes the champ is stealthed

Beaumains

10-16-2010

could you replace the old abilities here for better comparison?

RedBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2010

I love how everybody cryes before the champion is even playable.

DanSparrow

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
could you replace the old abilities here for better comparison?
What for? just use google, they're everywhere since one week before they posted it on this thread

Kennenº

10-16-2010

lol you got so many downvote