A New Champion Approaches Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightmareZelkin

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackValkyrie View Post
NOW this guy MAKES some sense, thank god. He's right, think before you talk dumbass. Your brain is connected to your ass because every time you talk **** comes out.
Say something intelligent as opposed to flaming please. You're just making yourself look bad by insult me, i.e. piggybacking.

Dumbass.

cresty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareZelkin View Post
If 95% of people say I'm right, then I must be right. Majority wins, moron. We live in a democracy, not a fascist communism. That means your whole fascist argument is moot, which means you're wrong. STFU.

If I hold an opinion similar in value (if not equivalent to) the masses, then that means I share the obviously higher opinion value. Therefore, you're wrong. Therefore, I'm right. Therefore, sit down kid and let the adults talk.

Oh, I look at it for what it is, which is a prostitute teenage cheerleader. Again, this wouldn't be a problem if you saw the world in a proper, realistic view as opposed to going to the nearby street corner and picking up a hooker every night. Your art sense is corrupted by a seemingly skewed view derived from your belief that the art sense of LoL is cartoony, which makes you wrong, which means you know very little about Riot's art direction, which means STFU and sit down.

Keep your opinions to yourself. They're obviously very wrong. This is the wrong place to be stating them.

Riot's art direction is a multitude of things, derived from a combination of Asian, western and Egyptian aesthetics. I know more about their direction than you can ever hope to.

Now first off, Garen is an underpowered, endgame weak PoS. Just wanted to put that out for everyone else.

Secondly, his design fits his lore. He's a heavily armored, large sword-wielding soldier-officer of Demacia. I don't see a helmet on his head. He's fine. You're stupid. Again, this is your very wrong and very skewed art sense talking, so I'm just going to ignore it.

We've established that your fascist argument is moot and wrong. We've also established that your opinion is wrong.

In summation, we can conclude 3 things:

1) Your art sense is a result of your attempt to contribute intelligence to this discussion, in addition to your knowing next to nothing about Riot's art direction.

2) You seem to value your opinion over others, which is fine in most cases, but wrong in this one when you're trying to prove wrong an opinion that is considered right by the masses.

3) You seem to hate democracy.

TL;DR version: Sit down, STFU, keep your opinions to yourself and let the adults talk.
About 95% thought that the Earth was flat, they we're proven wrong.

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

all this for Lux? haha can't wait to play her

Picuira

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcresty View Post
someone has just owned other one! o/
that might hurt!
and by that i mean epic owned, he just proved beyond any complaints a one page argument wrong with one line
someone must be feeling his ears growing badly right now!
but for me it was fun to see such a horrendous argument such as "if 95% think i'm right then i am right" with such ease

gg

Entropy

10-15-2010

Quote:
Lol this is not true at all, I would say it is more likely you have that statistic the wrong way around. The earth being round was common knowledge of that day and age, when shipping was such a booming industry. People could tell the earth was not flat because of the fact that a ship would look like it was going down a hill as it left the docks. If the earth was flat you could see the ship until it was so far away it was just a tiny speck in your vision.

FaizeXX

10-15-2010

i think its off topic now

IMPblackbelt

10-15-2010

Can we put the drama llamas back in the petting zoo and get back on topic, please? I think my allergy to bull**** is starting to act up again.

I'm hoping that the teams at Riot put updated art and skills out... I'd really enjoy seeing the sneak peek I missed before because of stupid work.

Sorayai

10-15-2010

I wonder when they are going to post the new artwork/character model. I'm excited to see =D

hope she's not 6300 lol

BlackValkyrie

10-15-2010

Quote:
about 95% thought that the earth was flat, they we're proven wrong.
owned. Lol

Tatl

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Lol this is not true at all, I would say it is more likely you have that statistic the wrong way around. The earth being round was common knowledge of that day and age, when shipping was such a booming industry. People could tell the earth was not flat because of the fact that a ship would look like it was going down a hill as it left the docks. If the earth was flat you could see the ship until it was so far away it was just a tiny speck in your vision.
You didn't get a very high grade in your history classes, did you?