Cant play a game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HesusChristo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Its working for me now that I activated my speakers. Now at least I know how to keep my bro from playing on my computer xD

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-18-2012
2 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanities View Post
Except some of us don't have a working sound card.
I realize this. We're working on a fix to accommodate people who don't have the possibility to enable any sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysoawesome View Post
Well now we know riot doesnt pay attention. lmao. 3 days for a response like that.
To be fair, this was posted 3 days ago over the weekend. Not everyone at Riot is an autonomous robot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersderken View Post
I don't have any issues with my sound card and I'm still having the problems described in this thread. I haven't been able to play any games on PBE ever since the last patch and it's been frustrating that there hasn't been any real help.

We believe there is a separate issue with the same symptoms that is hardware specific. Could you post your DxDiag of your system? You can find that by typing "dxdiag" into the run box under the windows start menu.

Isopo asesino

12-18-2012

Hey i dont have sound in my computer so what a i need to doit for fixed that??........

Space Coyote

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I realize this. We're working on a fix to accommodate people who don't have the possibility to enable any sound.

To be fair, this was posted 3 days ago over the weekend. Not everyone at Riot is an autonomous robot.

We believe there is a separate issue with the same symptoms that is hardware specific. Could you post your DxDiag of your system? You can find that by typing "dxdiag" into the run box under the windows start menu.

Yay! Dannamoth to the rescue!! But seriously, LoL is like crack for me, I need to play

Jersderken

12-18-2012

Attachment 576621

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

12-18-2012
3 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Hmm, your hardware isn't under the umbrella of systems that are having issues out side of soundcards. The only thoughts I have left would be to try plugging in and out an audio device (headphones or speakers). If that doesn't work try seeing if their is a more recent driver version for your sound card.

If neither of those work your best bet is to contact our player support. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem better than I am.

Jersderken

12-18-2012

I've tried plugging my audio device in and out and I've also reinstalled the drivers and updated them.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

12-18-2012
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
I've tried plugging my audio device in and out and I've also reinstalled the drivers and updated them.
You'll need to re-log if/when you plug something into your audio jack. Just to confirm: When you go under your control panel -> hardware and sound -> sound. There are no audio devices "disabled" in that window?

Jersderken

12-18-2012

There are absolutely no disconnected devices.

Edit: Funny thing is, I can still watch other people's matches on PBE and my regular account is working fine.

excell life game

12-18-2012

dannamouth i can understand what you are saying is helpful to some but for those like me that have no funvtioning soundcard this is just teasing us, i pay for rp and spend hours playing your game i really feel like riot should be putting more into this