Help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontBeJelly

11-30-2009

What champ is similiar/better then Warwick?

condon

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanKT View Post
What champ is similiar/better then Warwick?
For someone who has to ask that? Play some bot games until you've used every character, then decide for yourself.

Warwick is generally **** unless you jungle well, and in higher ELO you won't get away with that against a good team. Try Jax, Sion, and Cho'Gath for some (relatively) easy melee chunky/stabby chars.

DontBeJelly

11-30-2009

Relax, I come from Dota. If your going to respond like that don't bother, thanks!

PrinceLaRipper

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
For someone who has to ask that? Play some bot games until you've used every character, then decide for yourself.

Warwick is generally **** unless you jungle well, and in higher ELO you won't get away with that against a good team. Try Jax, Sion, and Cho'Gath for some (relatively) easy melee chunky/stabby chars.
hes prolly asking that so he knows which champ to buy with his IP, and obviously doesnt have every champ.

edit: back on topic, i dont really have an idea what hero is similar to warwick but if u like jungling u could try master yi, amumu and fiddlesticks, although most of them have really different playstyles.

Nadeko Snake

11-30-2009

There is no other hero like Warwick.

Heroes better than him? A better question is who ISN'T better than Warwick?

condon

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanKT View Post
Relax, I come from Dota. If your going to respond like that don't bother, thanks!
Despite this being the internet, I didn't actually mean to be offensive, I meant only that you should try them out for yourselves, because there are several ways to play each character. If you went into a little more detail, like what play style you prefer, or which DotA characters you played, it might be easier to suggest things.

F3nr1s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

there is no "better" character in essence. Ive seen tons of players QQ about Ashe and yet i wreck her on a daily basis with my Ryze... its all how your playstyle goes along with the hero. Back in Dota, my fav hero was Enchantress because i liked jungling and random ganks early, then wrecking late. That is pretty much Warwick in playstyle terms but I dont like how he works. Try out heroes, research diff ones before unlocking, and keep practicing until you find one that "clicks" with how you play.
EDIT: Lol... gotta stop using wc3 terminology like "heroes"....

Sudai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2009

I would recommend Jax. He's kind(not really though) of like Warwick and he's a lot better.

I assume you're just looking for a tanky DPS, so yeah, Jax.

Redskizzers

12-01-2009

Try Tryndamere.

Lots of melee dmg, hard to kill, self healing, good at chasing people down, ect.