Seventhletters- Solo que partner or clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seventhletters

10-13-2010

Hey guys,

My name is seventhletters, Im level 30 and i've been playing the game since beta.
Ive got over 500 normal wins and have hit 1530 in ranked 3s, 1420 in premade 5s and 1350 in solo que.

The my two friends that are rather good stopped playing recently and since then i have only been playing with some of the kids on my floor at school. They are not the best and as a result my rankings have dropped pretty far. especially my solo que.

Im really looking for a a solo que partner and possible a clan that is looking to move up. Im on quite frequently and do a decent amount of math craft for the game.

Anyways, i litteraly play every charactor but i feel most comfortable with solo mid physical carries (panth, yi, trist ect)

anyways, add me in game and well get a game in. hopefully youll like my play style and well move up togethor.

preferably be atleast 1300-1350 in ranked.

Falling Dust

10-13-2010

Hello seven, I think inmotiongaming would be the perfect clan for you, we have over 70+ members in our LoL division, and having a very friendly community. If you would like to add me in game or any of our other staff members. Or just go to www.inmotiongaming.com and register and join us.

Happy Gaming,

Falling Dust.

seventhletters

10-13-2010

bump

Grevane

10-13-2010

Hey seventhletters! Lance of Atrophy (LoA) is a great clan for anyone that's looking for active members, competitive play, and a fun atmosphere! We have both Ventrilo and TeamSpeak 3 servers, and a quickly growing group of active players. We're currently recruiting, so if you like to check us out here's the link to our LoL Forum Page as well as a link to our website lanceofatrophy.spruz.com. If you want to register, just go to our site and follow the instructions under "Apply Here".

Looking forward to seeing you on the fields of battle!
Grevane

seventhletters

10-15-2010

bump