Need help in premade ranked games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nonakis

10-13-2010

Hi guys, in my country we are having our first tournament of lol and my team start practicing in ranked games, we won the first 3 or 4 games but then we are in a 6 game losing streak, mostly to backdoring teams and getting out pushed but funny enough the kills are pretty much the same but we lose in towers always.
Our team compositon is normaly like this

Tank (Shen, Rammus)
Mid (Miss Fortune, Vlad)
Jungle (Udyr, Olaf)
Mage (Annie, Sona)
Solo Lane (Morderkaiser, Kennen)

Is something wrong with our team comp? How to counter a team that backdoors a lot?
When we should start pushing in groups?
We use lots of wards, and normally we control dragon but we keep losing
Some insight from high elo premade ranked players will be highly appriciated
our elo is around 1200

btw sorry for my bad english

VCJunky

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonakis View Post
How to counter a team that backdoors a lot?
Try Fortify!

Scila

10-13-2010

fortify is nice but tf shen panth etc help a lot or just any champs with sum spell teleport

Leirkov

10-13-2010

Well you seem to know what you're doing based on comp + roles (esp having a jungler, gj.)

Learn to last hit, and if you already know how, get better.

Get champion synergy.

Before going into a game, decide on a team comp and ban champions who counter you. (Garen giving your Taric-Shen a hard time isn't going to be as daunting as having a Morgana faceroll your caster heavy team and ruin team fights).

Try to deny the enemy of EXP early on, and make sure to gank the jungler and place wards so nobody gets ganked.

Nonakis

10-13-2010

ty guys for the fast feedback, I will try fortirfy with tp to see if that helps.

HawksGoCAW

10-13-2010

I feel like Kennen should always be the choice over Morde since he brings damage . . . CC . . . you know, good stuff.

Shinnyshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

It looks like you're extremely magical-damage heavy.

Tank (Shen, Rammus) = Not really the damagers, but Rammus does do some magical and a tiny bit of physical
Mid (Miss Fortune, Vlad) = Vlad is magical. MF's ult is magical, though everything else is physical
Jungle (Udyr, Olaf) = Good old physical
Mage (Annie, Sona) = Magical
Solo Lane (Morderkaiser, Kennen) = Magical

Against your team, I'd stack magic resist and your MF would be highly limited, leaving Udyr/Olaf as the only unimpaired champion. And everybody knows how fast Olaf dies when focused.