Need advice on Kog counters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixBomb

10-13-2010

Mind you this is people that counter Kog (me). I particularly run into trouble with Tryndamere, Warwick, and really anybody that can bum rush me. Trynd is the epitome of this...without ghost up, I have little means of escaping him, and fighting him is useless. In a team fight, if he targets me, I basically have to either try to leave or position myself so that my self-destruct will be useful.

Warwick gets mention due to his uncleansable ult. I recognize that with him, I pretty much need map awareness or it's death, but I figured I'd throw him in here for good measure.

Any tips?

Hamidemian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Have a well balanced team, with CC and soakers. Kog is squishy. More damage, more squishy, more pointed for ganks/targeting in team fights. I'm sure anyone with a little bit of map awareness and tactical thinking can shut down Kog (i'm thinking of olaf, trynd, etc). That's why his ult has insane range, plus the attack speed, you need to finish them off quickly.

Either way, the only useful tip I can think is having a team that can support you.

Shinslammer

10-13-2010

Fast mobile assasin type heroes take him apart pretty well. Akali can get to him super easy and **** him up. Im sure a poppy could do well as a counter to kog as well.