Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Store Filter Champion Function (Missing a Filter)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purgatory Ace

12-14-2012

I'm not sure if this was an oversight, or if there is a specific reason for this, but there is no filter for "Ranged" or "Carry". I noticed this today while looking at gifting a champion. The only way to find adc is by looking through the show-all filter.

Current Filters:

On Sale
Not Owned
Assassin
Fighter
Tank
Mage
Support
Show All

Also as a side note, I was kind of surprised that champions like Ezreal and Tristana are not also listed as mages anymore. Ezreal has been played as both ap/ad for a long time. Trist is more rare as an AP but her burst is some of the highest in game (Ult hitting for upwards of 1300 with 500 ap).

Jinx3r

12-14-2012

My name is Heaven Snow and I approved this message.

Purgatory Ace

12-15-2012

Please put in an ADC filter function.

Riddenguard

12-18-2012

i was also told to bump this post im a good friend i like to think but he sometimes is mean to me and calls me a bad top